Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Helmet radio sound effects!!! Boba Fett voice changer toy mod

• 3 Replies

Ciryc_Copad

• Fear the cold
Alright so I'm looking to take this toy apart and attaching it to the inside of my helmet.

Its a voice changer with three voice modes :D they are Darth Vader, General Grievous and the one I'll be keeping it on the most! BOBA FETT!!! I'm gonna try to carefully unscrew it, taking it apart. If any one has any tips for this project they are more then appreciated!

Re: Helmet radio sound effects!!! Boba Fett voice changer toy mod
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2014, 04:21 AM »
Alright so I'm looking to take this toy apart and attaching it to the inside of my helmet.

Its a voice changer with three voice modes :D they are Darth Vader, General Grievous and the one I'll be keeping it on the most! BOBA FETT!!! I'm gonna try to carefully unscrew it, taking it apart. If any one has any tips for this project they are more then appreciated!

You might have to experiment a bit with the mic placement inside your bucket. Shouldn't be too difficult overall though.

Ciryc_Copad

• Fear the cold
« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2014, 06:11 PM »
Ya just finding good spots for the speaker to be heard over my voice and have the switch and battery pack fit inside while sitting comfortably on my head will be the hard parts

« Reply #3 on: Aug 12, 2015, 10:12 PM »
i know this is an old post (sorry :rolleyes:) but where did you get this toy from.  it looks like a great idea

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!