Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My backpack's got jets

• 5 Replies

D'eks Targh

• Seemed like a good idea at the time...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Boba and Jango Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
My backpack's got jets
« on: Sep 11, 2014, 05:38 AM »
Since i'm an assassin now I could only go with a sleek streamlined design (which i love)

I wanted to do something with carbon fiber but stay true to my original armor.

without further ado, my arena pack

Ahn'vil Burk'yc

• | House Burk'yc |
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 25 official invasions. EnviroOps Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: My backpack's got jets
« Reply #1 on: Sep 11, 2014, 08:40 AM »
sweet emperor's golden nutscratcher...that's actually pretty looking :) can't wait to see it :)

Korran Orainn

• "Ke'nari buy'cese bat! Oya, vode!"
« Reply #2 on: Sep 12, 2014, 06:15 AM »
aaaand now that song is stuck in my head!

Lovely pack Vod, the Carbon-like paintwork is superb :D

« Reply #3 on: Sep 12, 2014, 12:31 PM »
Very nice!  Is that paint job the ol' shelf liner as spray paint template trick?

D'eks Targh

• Seemed like a good idea at the time...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Boba and Jango Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #4 on: Sep 12, 2014, 01:16 PM »
yup

Obalon

• My salvation is my weapon
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #5 on: Sep 12, 2014, 01:47 PM »
Awesome pack!!!!!!!!! Really like the color and details you put into it. -thumbs up- Now you made it hard, I want to go for the original for my kit but the arena just looks sleek and awesome.

Obalon Bralor Valus

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!