Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

backpack or not to backpack

• 3 Replies
backpack or not to backpack
« on: Nov 03, 2014, 08:44 PM »
i did read that in universe back packs and or jet packs were allowed. Does anyone have pics of what their back pack looks like? I'm tossing around an idea of a ruck/backpack that can double as my quiver, hold my bow and sheath my sword. I have a bag and design in mind but i'd love to see approved concepts. Any one done this before?

Go BIG or go HOME

"We have tried everything, I assure you."
"Have you tried cash?"
"I beg your pardon?"
"Cash. Money. A travel case full of credit notes. You know. A bribe. Or make it sound nice. Call it a consulting fee."
Re: backpack or not to backpack
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2014, 07:20 AM »
There's a few ammo backpack floating around but names escape me  ???

A quick scan down this forum might give you a few ideas  :)

Naasad Tal

• "Aliit ori'shya tal'din"
  • Awards Family events 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
« Reply #2 on: Nov 11, 2014, 05:29 AM »
This is the concept I drew up for my desert ops survival pack...I think with a little modification, something like this might work well for your quiver/sheath

Another option might be the Prototype Boba Fett pack...kinda always thought it looked like it had a quiver in it...

Hope this helps

« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2014, 06:03 AM by Naasad Tal » Logged

Chris S. OM# 454
Shonare Vhekadla Clan
Brigades: Desert Ops #2
Societies: VRCA #20, Elegant Mando #66, Cabur Akaata #72, Vode Be Vhekad #2
« Reply #3 on: Nov 12, 2014, 08:06 AM »
thanks! I've got a concept right now of doing a a snap in/out bolt quiver that is magnentic instead of it being like a "pouch" . Which I could mount to a pack I already have that can be modified to look really NEAT!

Go BIG or go HOME

"We have tried everything, I assure you."
"Have you tried cash?"
"I beg your pardon?"
"Cash. Money. A travel case full of credit notes. You know. A bribe. Or make it sound nice. Call it a consulting fee."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!