Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Gloves with Talons. Is that approvable?

• 17 Replies

Mike Ford

• long live the EMPIRE
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Most invasions trooped in 2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Beastmaster Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Gloves with Talons. Is that approvable?
« Reply #15 on: Apr 05, 2015, 12:16 PM »
starkiller had freddy like claws and in return of the jedi the bounty hunter disguise had spikes on the gloves

ID 42518
MMCC 538

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #16 on: Apr 05, 2015, 01:01 PM »
I know Frost had claws on his kit, just on the left hand.  So it is do able, but be careful.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Argen Tium

• "Ni haar mando Buir"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #17 on: Apr 05, 2015, 04:47 PM »
I know Frost had claws on his kit, just on the left hand.  So it is do able, but be careful.

my wife gave me a back rub with the stilleto nails and it was very rounded and didn't hurt at all.

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Papa.
PROGRESS:
Armour WIP - local APPROVED.
Argen Tium Beast Tamer WIP

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!