Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Loin Cloth Clarification... To waystone soft parts WIP

• 3 Replies

waystone

• Northern Warden
I figure the best way to do this is show the picture and ask.

Would a heavy cloth cover such as this crudely drawn paint picture work as a loin cloth. OR must it be closer fitting?

Its hard to read the detail so
the orange is the rope girth belt
the blue is the Belt, more ammo pouches and such to be added
the Green is a quilted loin cloth. it is attached to the belt via D rings.

Jorad Werde

• Death from where ever you pay me to be
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2024. Donated four quarters of 2023. 150 troops Order of the Ori'Ramikad 40+ hrs Charity
Re: Loin Cloth Clarification
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2014, 04:23 PM »
That would be fine, although I'd make it a little longer if I were you.  I'd say the bottom 'tip' of the loin cloth should hang to about your knees.  Granted that's not a CRL based recomendation, that's just my aestetic sense.

CAO Team XO
Ori'Ramikad
Kilted Mando #20
Mandoalic #132
VRCA #61

waystone

• Northern Warden
Re: Loin Cloth Clarification... To waystone soft parts WIP
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2014, 03:52 PM »
ok so I kicked this out over the weekend. I have LITTLE experience on the sewing machine, so with that in mind I am Pretty happy with this so far. A lot more to do but the general shape is here. I also made the belt, but need to redo the whole thing and I forgot to grab pictures.

Here is what I have for the loin cloth. Much more to come

Mavik

• Awards Award for 100 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Loin Cloth Clarification... To waystone soft parts WIP
« Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2014, 06:52 PM »
Looks good, I would recommend having a sash or girth belt cover up the top of your loin cloth.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!