Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Alright slackers....

• 7 Replies

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Alright slackers....
« on: Jan 01, 2015, 05:18 PM »
Who is up for an armour party in the Burnaby/Coquitlam area?   I can host.   We need to get some boots on the ground.   Let me know if you are interested and what you need finished and we'll sort out the rest.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Serim Merec

• A Moose...
Re: Alright slackers....
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2015, 02:23 AM »
I'd come! ;D ...If I lived within a reasonable distance :( I hope people take advantage of this!

If it does end up happening, I could work out heading out for some wifi and hopping on a Google+ Hangout. At least I could chat a bit then :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: Jan 02, 2015, 02:34 AM by Serim Merec » Logged
M.A.J.I.C #070 - We Die On Our Feet!
M.A. #007 - The first step is admitting it

paradoxdj

• Awards 40% increase or more Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Jan 02, 2015, 02:32 AM »
I don't have a whole lot that i'm building physically at the moment but depending on when it is I could probably gather something to work on. Maybe even just come to hang out and help out.

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2015, 02:40 AM »
I'd come! ;D ...If I lived within a reasonable distance :( I hope people take advantage of this!

If it does end up happening, I could work out heading out for some wifi and hopping on a Google+ Hangout. At least I could chat a bit then :rolleyes:

I'll have to look into getting wifi down in the workshop, but I'd be down for this.

I don't have a whole lot that i'm building physically at the moment but depending on when it is I could probably gather something to work on. Maybe even just come to hang out and help out.

You have a completed kit at this point right?   If we can get some recruits out I'd love to have you out to socialize and help.

I am also extending this invite to our brethren in the 501st.   They just got Garrison status in BC and have a few TKs in the work and two ESB Bobas in the works so it would be good to start establishing a solid working friendship/relationship with them while we're both still small and growing.

Late Crusader WIP

Serim Merec

• A Moose...
« Reply #4 on: Jan 02, 2015, 03:51 PM »
Excellent plan! I'm hoping there'll be a few more people on here that'll see this, but you may have to go through and actually PM them that there'll be an Armor Party. I know there are a few who may be interested, but just don't check the forums often.

M.A.J.I.C #070 - We Die On Our Feet!
M.A. #007 - The first step is admitting it
« Reply #5 on: Jan 17, 2015, 11:56 AM »
Would love to come and get to know some folks, but maybe I should have some beskar'gam first!

Hope it's a great party to encourage more in the future.

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #6 on: Jan 17, 2015, 01:23 PM »
Nah, come on out and at least socialize.   There's a Safeway next door, we'll make you the snack gopher if you don't have anything to work on and can't help anyone else with theirs  :-P

If nothing else, we can start to get a good process for how to knock out Modern kits as a group so future recruits don't have to wait so long.   

I'm hosting it next Sunday [not tomorrow] next door to the Lougheed Mall.   Drop me a message if you want to join us and I'll send you details!

Late Crusader WIP

« Reply #7 on: Feb 01, 2015, 11:01 PM »
come on out Cyrika. you can always lend a hand in some way. I know i could a extra hand sewing my pounchs for my mando belt. Hell just come out and yak with the rest of us. Its nice just to bounce ideas off each other

you can never have to many guns when you hunt

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!