Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

co2 Arena jetpack

• 27 Replies

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
Re: co2 Arena jetpack
« Reply #25 on: Jan 06, 2015, 08:24 PM »
Ooohh ok lol I see what your saying

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #26 on: Jan 20, 2015, 03:02 AM »
The good part about using NOS is, it certainly makes cons more fun for everyone nearby.  Nitrous oxide being vented with abandon for effects might have some... unintentional consequences.  Between that and the cost, I'd think CO2 would be the way to go.

Zekk Voss

• Talyc-Cuyan, the crack-shot speed junkie Mando
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #27 on: Jan 20, 2015, 03:12 AM »
The good part about using NOS is, it certainly makes cons more fun for everyone nearby.  Nitrous oxide being vented with abandon for effects might have some... unintentional consequences.  Between that and the cost, I'd think CO2 would be the way to go.
*note to self*

NOS grenades could be useful on aggressive creatures for negotiations...

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!