Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mando Kit WIP - chest armor

• 19 Replies

Kol Varek

• Beanpole (Formerly Kol Var'Das)
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Mando Kit WIP - chest armor
« Reply #15 on: Feb 07, 2018, 11:44 AM »
Good progress! The others beat me to what I was going to say, but you seem to be in good hands! Following with interest!

« Reply #16 on: Jun 07, 2018, 03:00 PM »
After not working on my kit for quite some time I finally have an update on my plates. Before my stencils were way too big and wide

But with the help of some of you all I skimmed them down to what I think is the appropriate size and also made my vest a little shorter as well. I know these pictures arenít the best and it might be hard to compare since the plates arenít attached to the vest yet but if I could get your opinions it would really help me out.

And hereís the slimmed down vest and flight suit and additional girth belt.

(I think I kinda look like a dragon ball z character haha)
The vest could still use a teeny bit of work (I need to add a second buckle to the side) but please let me know what you think! Thanks in advance.

Edit: also I realize I donít have a neck guard yet, Iím focusing on the armor pieces for right now. And the parts of my vest that hold my shoulder armor up look a little floppy and weird but Iíll fix it!

« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2018, 03:06 PM by Bunnalor » Logged

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #17 on: Jun 07, 2018, 03:51 PM »
Comparing the two pics they look like they should be good size now :)

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Diijin

• "No, you may not touch my bolas."
« Reply #18 on: Jun 08, 2018, 05:30 PM »
Following so I can get updates. Awesome job so far :porg2:

Firestorm Clan
MMCC #1489
BOMB #82
MACK #48
MARS #72
Oribru Akaata #24
LOB #38
BEARDS #141
OOPS #26
Beast Hunter/Desert Ops WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=134706.msg1746773#msg174677
« Reply #19 on: Jun 10, 2018, 09:55 PM »
Following so I can get updates. Awesome job so far :porg2:
Thank you  ;)

Comparing the two pics they look like they should be good size now :)
Thanks!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!