Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Dol's Soft Kit- WIP

• 1 Replies
Dol's Soft Kit- WIP
« on: Mar 17, 2015, 10:52 PM »
So, I finally spent a bit of time at the machine and got cracking on the soft kit.   

The flight suit is done, with the second set of sleeves attached as per the tutorial I put up:
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=89050.0

Tonight, I finished the vest and neck seal.

The full thing, with just a belt thrown around the middle.  (the gloves have yet to get the armor plates on them, but when that is done, the logo will be covered.)

The boots.  The logo in the back is marked out and with the boot-top armor pieces pre-paint. 

Still need to do the belt, holster, and utility pouches.  The base sidearm is done, so making the holster will be straightforward enough, I just need to decide what color to dye the leather..either worn brown or black to match the suit.  (the armor pieces are to be dark grey and red)

Feel free to offer suggestions or modifications any of yawl see that I should do to what I have so far...

Thanks..
~Dol

Fenrir Kyramud

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Dol's Soft Kit- WIP
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2015, 11:18 AM »
So, I finally spent a bit of time at the machine and got cracking on the soft kit.   

The flight suit is done, with the second set of sleeves attached as per the tutorial I put up:
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=89050.0

Tonight, I finished the vest and neck seal.

The full thing, with just a belt thrown around the middle.  (the gloves have yet to get the armor plates on them, but when that is done, the logo will be covered.)

The boots.  The logo in the back is marked out and with the boot-top armor pieces pre-paint. 

Still need to do the belt, holster, and utility pouches.  The base sidearm is done, so making the holster will be straightforward enough, I just need to decide what color to dye the leather..either worn brown or black to match the suit.  (the armor pieces are to be dark grey and red)

Feel free to offer suggestions or modifications any of yawl see that I should do to what I have so far...

Thanks..
~Dol

"The question is: How much more black can it be? And the answer is none." Nigel Tufnel

Cat# 1196
Iron Fang: #8
B.O.M.B.: #48.
V.O.T.S.: #43
Dog Lobster Supporter #46
G.O.M.O.L. #5

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!