Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Force Hunter Help

• 3 Replies
Force Hunter Help
« on: Jan 19, 2015, 06:51 PM »
So, I'm new and I was thinking of doing a modern Force Hunter for my application costume. I like the idea of hunting the Jedi. However, I am at a complete loss on where to even start. Any seasoned hunters have some advice for a newcomer looking to join the ranks?

Drako Katora

• It's fun to shoot from bell towers, very dramatic.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Re: Force Hunter Help
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2015, 05:05 PM »
You may want to start this thread in the Force Hunters topic under brigades. You'll get more opinions from brigade members there.

klown5ive

• Do ya feel lucky? Well do ya?
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2015, 09:29 PM »
He may not have access to those threads yet, they are for auxiliary and oms only I believe.

You should definitely just go for building a kit first then aim up for a brigade, it would be less stressful and easier at first for a mando beginner. No offense ofcourse. Just start there. Good luck.

Northern Blue Moon
Goes Full Tassel
Force hunter number five. Coincidence? Or not?

Jorad Werde

• Death from where ever you pay me to be
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2024. Donated four quarters of 2023. 150 troops Order of the Ori'Ramikad 40+ hrs Charity
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2015, 09:54 PM »
Definitely do a basic kit and then do brigade upgrades. 

CAO Team XO
Ori'Ramikad
Kilted Mando #20
Mandoalic #132
VRCA #61

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!