Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Torch

• 4 Replies

K'iim Tal

• Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc
Torch
« on: Jan 23, 2015, 04:39 PM »
Hey! Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, (Couldn't decide between helmet and electronics) but I wondered if anyone had any tips or advice for attaching a torch to a helmet? I'm completely clueless as to how to even approach it right now. Thanks!

"Better one big enemy that you can see, than many small ones you can't!"

Jorad Werde

• Death from where ever you pay me to be
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Celebration Chicago Order of the Ori'Ramikad 40+ hrs Charity 267th Rapid Assault
Re: Torch
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2015, 05:13 PM »
Someone on the armor planning boards just attached one, you want to find something small, preferably with a mount that you can basically bolt into the helmet

CAO Team XO
Ori'Ramikad
Kilted Mando #20
Mandoalic #132
VRCA #61

K'iim Tal

• Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2015, 05:16 PM »
Awesome, thanks!

"Better one big enemy that you can see, than many small ones you can't!"

Sevrin Cerar

• Forumalorian
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2015, 09:57 PM »
It's an old picture but here is what I did for my helmet, I mounted it to a homemade earcap.

It's a small led flashlight, it's quite bright for its size and it cost me like ten bucks at a local hardware store.
I left the back of the flashlight stick out so I can open it and change the battery, keep that in mind if you're going to conceal it somewhere.

Hope it helps :)

xslim13x

• Haran Kar'taylir
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2015, 10:06 PM »
Yourius, that looks great. I might need to figure out a way to do the same for mine. Most of the led lights I've run across are much bigger than that though. I'll have to keep my eye out for something smaller.

For blood. For honor. For Mandalore.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!