Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

need advice for flight suit

• 4 Replies

Ferric_Vir

• With a will of steel,one can achieve greatness
need advice for flight suit
« on: Feb 20, 2015, 07:30 PM »
I'm trying to figure out where to go after planning out my first armor build in the mando maker and I've realized something, I might not be able to find a flight suit that can fit someone my size(I'm 6'6" tall) if I have to make a flight suit from scratch whats the best material to start with. below is what I built in the mando maker, lightsaber is a stand in for a vibroblade

Tim Lang

Vraeden

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 2016 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Medic Brigade Member
Re: need advice for flight suit
« Reply #1 on: Feb 20, 2015, 07:49 PM »
Go with scrubs.  They're easily available, inexpensive, come in a wide variety of colors, and if you hunt around, you can probably find them in your size.

Check out an industrial supply store, a store that sells only scrubs or even at a big box store like Wal-Mart or Target.  I'd be willing to be that if they don't have them in, they can probably order the size you need.

As long as the material matches in color and fabric (to give the illusion of a one-piece flightsuit), you'll be fine.

Your armor tells your story.

West Virginia's First Merc
Medical Corps
OM #876, BMC #10, TASK Force #11, M5 #29, BMG #3, KMB #36

Submit your Brigades application

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2015, 11:54 AM »
cool concept vod ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Oren-Cathal

• You cannot judge me! I am Justice itself!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2015, 11:58 AM »
Marks work warehouse has scrubs. Perhaps try a set of dickies coveralls. I believe walmart carries them.

mobcake

• "We Mando boys like to show we've been in action"
« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2015, 11:04 PM »
Perhaps try a set of dickies coveralls. I believe walmart carries them.

I have a set of Dickie coveralls and I like them a lot. They can be a bit baggy but that can be fixed easily. And I got mine off of Amazon for a pretty good price. Also comes with a size chart. Might help

http://www.amazon.com/Dickies-Sleeve-Blended-Coverall-Regular/dp/B005HJ8P4C/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422455075&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=dickies+one+piece+suit

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!