Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kurshi Be'Jahaal - Now Upgrades (Working Photos on Pg 21)

• 319 Replies

Mojo Khuriso

• "Ni copikla gar runi"-I desire your soul
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member
Re: Colorblind Mando's Armor 100%!! Pre App Pics on pg 19
« Reply #300 on: Jul 09, 2016, 11:07 PM »
WTG vod!! Much congrats to you!!!

I can smell your fear...this hunt will be all too easy...

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #301 on: Jul 23, 2016, 09:42 PM »
I naver got a chance to tell all of you thank you for congratulating me on my stripes! It's such an honor to be a part of this great club! I hope to keep this thread active and post my updates and upgrades here. THANK YOU all so much for your help over this project!

MMCC #1484¦¦64 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

Kurshi BeJahaal

• Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #302 on: Aug 06, 2016, 07:14 PM »
I need to update and include some pictures from last Sunday which was my first troop as an OM. It was at Maker Faire in Detroit with my  Vode in the Tra'cor clan. Enjoy a few of my favorite pictures.  :D

The official photo

My favorite picture yet!

Who shot first? Pfffft... I did.

We may look tough, but we're a buncha softies.  :rolleyes: :P

I'll continue to update this thread with pictures from events and any upgrades that I do. I currently have plans for some minor fixes and tweaks in the immediate but nothing picture worthy. However, I am planning a kama for the future.  8)

« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2017, 09:33 PM by Kurshi BeJahaal » Logged

Aria

• They told me to dress for the job I want
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Most invasions trooped in 2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
« Reply #303 on: Aug 06, 2016, 08:54 PM »
...that "cute" photo.  :laugh:

The Aria Pics
He/Him
Swimmy Rancor Clan of Cold Frozen Northerness || MMCC#1248 || Light Melee#001 ||  M5#47 || Ficus Relocation Brigade

Kurshi BeJahaal

Re: Kurshi Be'Jahaal (Now Upgrades)
« Reply #304 on: May 27, 2017, 11:15 PM »
Just wanted to share a few photos and revive this thread as I will FINALLY be getting back to my upgrades and fine tuning my kit... Maybe even working toward the brigade I had in mind too. We shall certainly see. Anywho here's a few cool shots that makes me look tougher than I really am.  :laugh:

In that last one, I think my snap came undone on my backplate. Still a cool shot though. That got fixed and the backplate adjusted.

I can say that I've got my shoulder cape in the works, followed by hopefully upgrading to ABS knees, and different boots. Stay Tuned!

« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2017, 10:15 PM by Kurshi BeJahaal » Logged

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #305 on: May 28, 2017, 03:16 AM »
Your kit looks excellent, vod. What brigade are you going for?

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Kurshi BeJahaal

« Reply #306 on: May 28, 2017, 08:17 AM »
Thanks Straka! I had always had my eye on the hazardous environment brigade. That was kinda the plan from the beginning. That's why I had done the helmet with the vents in the front.

I've already got my backplate addition started for my breathing apparatus.

I'll need some sort of weapon like a dagger or blade type weapon.

MAYBE just a few more minor tweaks. And I'll have better footwear coming soon so I can ditch those wraps around my feet!

Evaar'la Kal

• Pistachio!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #307 on: May 28, 2017, 10:46 AM »
Yay, upgrades! :D

Instagram: @evaarla_kal

Kurshi BeJahaal

« Reply #308 on: Jul 06, 2017, 10:08 PM »
Yay, upgrades! Haha

Well, I knew it would happen. All of my photos on photobucket are no longer being able to be hosted. Now to begin updating some of the missing photos and moving everything to imgur. Anyhow, here's some new additions/upgrades to the kit.

"Salvation" in Mando'a on the bucket. Borrowed the idea from Evaar'la Kal.

New paint scheme on the E-5 to match my Westar.

A Jango inspired holster with lightsaber crystal trophies.

This thing just because it looked Swarzy haha.

These slick boots that replace my wraps.

Plates to cover the gap between the collar and backplate.

One may or may not have a half cape attached now  ;D

And I just got professional shots done Sunday. Should have those back by the end of the weekend. I'm excited to see everything all together on the kit. It'll be a fun little before and after comparison.

Evaar'la Kal

• Pistachio!
Re: Kurshi Be'Jahaa - Now Upgrades (Working Photos on Pg 21)
« Reply #309 on: Jul 08, 2017, 06:21 PM »
Looking great Kurshi, it's awesome that you're doing upgrades now!  I really like your new shoes, they look tough and stylish at the same time :D

Is there a lot you have to do for hazardous environment?

Straka Zulu

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #310 on: Jul 08, 2017, 10:34 PM »
Really like the additions to the kit, vod!

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Kurshi BeJahaal

« Reply #311 on: Jul 08, 2017, 11:03 PM »
Looking great Kurshi, it's awesome that you're doing upgrades now!  I really like your new shoes, they look tough and stylish at the same time :D

Is there a lot you have to do for hazardous environment?

Shhhh... They're actually men's ugg boots that I won on a goodwill auction Hahaha. So they're entirely fashionable! And thank you!

And I think I might change to privateer. That just sounds a little more exciting. With that I'll need to add some more pistachio for intimidation, add a knife, and maybe a few small things and I'll be good to go!

Really like the additions to the kit, vod!

Thanks Straka! I'm much happier with it and it feels more legit. I hated my legwraps and just felt like I was missing a few things.

Aria

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Most invasions trooped in 2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
« Reply #312 on: Jul 10, 2017, 01:40 AM »
I likes. :) I can't wait to see it in person at Makerfaire!!

The Aria Pics
He/Him
Swimmy Rancor Clan of Cold Frozen Northerness || MMCC#1248 || Light Melee#001 ||  M5#47 || Ficus Relocation Brigade

Boxception

• Cel'exa Klina'shel OM #1861
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #313 on: Jul 10, 2017, 01:52 AM »
Kit is looking so sweet! Great work, thanks for updating with those juicy upgrades.......Damn back to work on my kit now.

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW       Cel'exa Klina'shel OM #1861
MY WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=135464.msg1752482#msg1752482

Evaar'la Kal

• Pistachio!
« Reply #314 on: Jul 11, 2017, 07:37 PM »
And I think I might change to privateer. That just sounds a little more exciting. With that I'll need to add some more pistachio for intimidation, add a knife, and maybe a few small things and I'll be good to go!

The Pistachio Privateer!  It is definitely the most intimidating colour ever ;)

Kurshi BeJahaal

« Reply #315 on: Jul 11, 2017, 09:36 PM »
I likes. :) I can't wait to see it in person at Makerfaire!!

I just can't wait to see all of you again! I miss my northern Vode!

Kit is looking so sweet! Great work, thanks for updating with those juicy upgrades.......Damn back to work on my kit now.

I just checked out your kit. Holy smokes. It looks incredible! Your attention to detail has paid off very well!

The Pistachio Privateer!  It is definitely the most intimidating colour ever ;)

Haha! Well, it's the brightest color I've got on my kit, so I have to go with it.

Straka Zulu

« Reply #316 on: Jul 11, 2017, 10:40 PM »
It works, Vod. The combo of pistachio and maroon/burgundy is intimidating.   ;D

Kurshi BeJahaal

« Reply #317 on: Jul 12, 2017, 01:39 AM »
It works, Vod. The combo of pistachio and maroon/burgundy is intimidating.   ;D

My colorblind eyes have no idea what they're actually seeing haha.  :laugh:

Kurshi BeJahaal

« Reply #318 on: Jul 16, 2017, 06:46 PM »
So, my shots came back. I'm really happy with the cape addition and all the other little updates.

Here you can see the new boots and the holster addition.
I'm SO glad that I got rid of those low top shoes and wraps.  ??? What a pain to mess with.

Here you can see the cape

Here are the gap plates.
I'm very happy about these. They just make everything look more complete. I might need to adjust the one that my cape attaches to a little, or just make sure it's secured with velcro. It looks a little flared up.

Now for some Mando-Ness!

Thanks for looking! Hope I didn't dump too many photos on you!

Aria

« Reply #319 on: Jul 17, 2017, 11:09 AM »
Those go in the photo section of the forum, silly!  :laugh:  ;)
These look awesome, Kurshi!!

The Aria Pics
He/Him

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!