Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Aria's Soft Parts - Twi'lek on page 4 -

• 54 Replies

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Aria's Soft Parts - Twi'lek on page 4 -
« Reply #50 on: Feb 26, 2016, 07:01 PM »
But but but... BLUE!!!

Know that feeling all too well. Finding blue patches that I've missed the day after an event. And that's with most of me covered to avoid excess painting of skin :P I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided to do a bright blue Twi'lek. in hindsight, flesh coloured would have been so much easier.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Aria

• They told me to dress for the job I want
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017
« Reply #51 on: Feb 26, 2016, 10:50 PM »
This will be sweeeeet. Any projections on when it'll be finished? If you finish your second kit before I even finish my first I WILL karate chop you.  :P ;)

Goal is Motor City....So we'll just have to have an epic karate battle!  :laugh:
But realistically, it depends on how long it takes to adjust the bucket I end up with to the lekku....So....sometime this year would be nice!!  :P

But but but... BLUE!!!

Know that feeling all too well. Finding blue patches that I've missed the day after an event. And that's with most of me covered to avoid excess painting of skin :P I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided to do a bright blue Twi'lek. in hindsight, flesh coloured would have been so much easier.
I love blue twi'leks....but the idea of not having to scrub my skin off to remove the color I love more.  :laugh:

Alright, it was a busy day today....so keep reminding me and I'll get photos of soft parts up by the end of the weekend...  :D

The Aria Pics
He/Him
Swimmy Rancor Clan of Cold Frozen Northerness || MMCC#1248 || Light Melee#001 ||  M5#47 || Ficus Relocation Brigade

Aria

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017
« Reply #52 on: Mar 08, 2016, 11:47 PM »
Twi'lek soft parts are done!

Flak vest, sash (it's black) and front loin cloth (with cape in the back):

Back loin cloth (and part of the cape?)

More or less looks like this when it's on me:

But...usually happier!   :P

The Aria Pics
He/Him
Swimmy Rancor Clan of Cold Frozen Northerness || MMCC#1248 || Light Melee#001 ||  M5#47 || Ficus Relocation Brigade

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #53 on: Mar 09, 2016, 07:29 AM »
Heck yeah! That loincloth looks awesome! I was just thinking about your project and was going to ask if you've made any progress!

MMCC #1484¦¦64 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

Aria

« Reply #54 on: Mar 09, 2016, 12:50 PM »
Heck yeah! That loincloth looks awesome! I was just thinking about your project and was going to ask if you've made any progress!
Just a little!  ;) Took a while off to finish some other costumes and commissions....and take a break from torso plates.  :P Back on it now and just want to knock it out.

The Aria Pics
He/Him

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!