Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Trophies for hanging off of weapons

• 6 Replies

Dillo

Trophies for hanging off of weapons
« on: Apr 28, 2015, 01:14 AM »
Looking for some ideas for trophies that could hang off of a carbine.  I really have no ideas in this department.  Looking to have something to hang off of the front sling mount. Thanks in advance.

Gnar-Gnar

• Awards 40% increase or more
Re: Trophies for hanging off of weapons
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2015, 03:57 AM »
Some beads would probably be nice, just one or two short 2-4 inch strands, simple, easy to do, and really makes a big difference

Dillo

« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2015, 10:53 AM »
You know I didn't even think of that, in fact I was over thinking this.  Good call I'll look for some beads.  Thanks!

Vraeden

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 2016 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Medic Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Apr 28, 2015, 11:01 AM »
Feathers, teeth, armor chips and lightsaber crystals also make good trophies and trinkets.

Your armor tells your story.

West Virginia's First Merc
Medical Corps
OM #876, BMC #10, TASK Force #11, M5 #29, BMG #3, KMB #36

Submit your Brigades application

Jardo Lightwei

• Slow and steady gets the job done.
« Reply #4 on: Apr 28, 2015, 01:04 PM »
I think it would really depend on the type of Mando you're building. A back story on your Mando would go a long way toward defining what your Mando would have for trophies...

"No one cares who your father is, only the father you will be." Mandalorian proverb

Vraeden

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 2016 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Medic Brigade Member
« Reply #5 on: Apr 28, 2015, 01:39 PM »
I think it would really depend on the type of Mando you're building. A back story on your Mando would go a long way toward defining what your Mando would have for trophies...

Word.

Your armor tells your story.  Whatever bits and pieces you carry or display should have some significance (at least to you) regarding the creation of your character.

Your armor tells your story.

West Virginia's First Merc
Medical Corps
OM #876, BMC #10, TASK Force #11, M5 #29, BMG #3, KMB #36

Submit your Brigades application

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #6 on: Apr 29, 2015, 03:16 PM »
I've always been a bigger fan of trophies hanging off of belts, out of the way of action or snagging risk.  Trophies hanging off a blaster just look like something that would catch and cost valuable time in a firefight.  A snag could mean the difference between a successful bounty hunter and a dead Mando.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!