Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Paint scheme

• 2 Replies

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Paint scheme
« on: Apr 28, 2015, 05:49 PM »
I have had less than zero luck thinking up a paint scheme for my kit and thus it sits bare bronze.    I think I want to incorporate some red as that seems to have become our unofficial color; I'm the only OM out here without red in their kit.  Plus it would be a fun nod to The Red Mando, our first BC OM.   If anyone gets bored and feels like shopping up an idea, please do... It's amazing that the whole build I knew exactly what I wanted right up until it was time to paint it not-bronze LOL  I'd like to keep the bronze primary but if you have A Clever Plan, throw it out there.  Flightsuit will soon be replaced by a green-and-brown custom.

Album of pics to play with

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Zekk Voss

• Talyc-Cuyan, the crack-shot speed junkie Mando
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Paint scheme
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2015, 07:13 PM »
I'd say definitely put some red on your bucket where it splits to form your visor.  Perhaps you could have an offset stripe that runs down your torso and legs with red shoulder bells and gauntlets.

Re: Paint scheme
« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2015, 10:12 PM »
Will play around with a few ideas when I get a chance to sit down at the computer. I think we can do a few things. ;)

First Kit - Early Crusader - In Progress: Bondo Helmet, Page 4
Other First Kit - Modern - In Progress:
Hard Parts and Soft Parts updated 25/04/16

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!