Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

new tri-barrel sluthrower (in progress)

• 3 Replies
new tri-barrel sluthrower (in progress)
« on: May 04, 2015, 05:42 PM »

I decided to make a slugthrower out of a wii shotgun I found in a discount bin and I just Just finished sanding down the bondo and making it smoth it looks a little bit better than the pictures and I still need to add a the plexy glass for the targeting system any advice or any modifications I can do is appreciated I'm just kind of making this up as I go so some dead back will help

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 05:45 PM by Oya atiniir » Logged

Skullsfactor

• " Unlucky 13 "
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: new tri-barrel sluthrower (in progress)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 09:17 PM »
Don't forget to fill all the screw holes. The paint and weathering is crusial to make it look real.Keep it up!

MMCC #1384
B.O.O.M #19
B.O.M.B #60
S.O.S #20
MAJIC #156

Gale Cabur

• Vode an
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 03:39 AM »
I like it. As mentioned make sure to fill in the screw holes. A very Swarzy thing to do is to add a scope, often times backwards. I might also suggest adding a stock to it Boba style. Overall that is one clean blaster, do a bit more sanding and then hit it with some primer to see how it looks!

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Redness

• Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun.
  • Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 07:23 AM »
Is that some sort of side display? I like the idea. Been thinking of adding something like that to my rifle-to-be but can't seem to find any decent parts

MMCC #1529
M.A.B.E.L. #065
#1 Armor WIP
#2 Verpine WIP
#3 Jodo Kast WIP

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!