Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Feedback on armor templates

• 2 Replies
Feedback on armor templates
« on: May 04, 2015, 11:44 PM »
Trying to get my armor templates right. Started with the basic Jango templates (Large). Cut the collar by about two inches for a snug fit. Trimmed the outer edges of the chest pieces to align with the shorter collar.

The thing i'm wondering right is whether the ab plate is sitting too high, and if so the best way to fix that. Thoughts?

"You probably thought I was some science nerd! I was a Navy SEAL, lady! You should see what I can do with just my thumb!"

Ralin Voth

• "The Rancor"
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Feedback on armor templates
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 12:22 AM »
The pic is a bit small, so it's hard to tell, but it looks a little big on you still. I'd trim all the plates down maybe another 1/4" or so.

Re: Feedback on armor templates
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 11:29 PM »
Thanks for the feedback! 1/4" has been trimmed from the outside of all the plates. Took a few more pics; hopefully these are a little larger. Looking better?

"You probably thought I was some science nerd! I was a Navy SEAL, lady! You should see what I can do with just my thumb!"

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!