Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

my first mando

• 46 Replies

ca_kormk

• im crazy and i know it
Re: my first mando
« Reply #45 on: Nov 08, 2014, 07:28 PM »
today is picture day and for good reason, first up is my two pistols im makeing, the top is going to be like a homemade blaster/custom dc-15s sidearm blaster the second is a semi destiny inspired hand cannon.

now for the good stuff that came in the mail while at work. the custom westar by vorpan, these things are beautiful i love them they remind me of my favorite blaster from swtor the primordial blaster which i plan to paint these in the same paint scheme in like 6 months when the weather warms up.

the things are huge, the grips are a bit uncomfortable in my tiny hands.

and lastly displayed with my slowly growing collection of starwars currancy.

ca_kormk

• im crazy and i know it
Re: my first mando
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2015, 02:01 PM »
i resurrect this thread once again.

allright so im cracking down trying to get my armor in a wearable state by Halloween so i can wear it while working.

No pics not surpriseingly but i got my helmet base coated with some automotive spray paint that fills in gaps same with my blasters, the gaunts are put together need some greebs on them, armor is all trimmed up save for need to mount them on my vest to see how they fit and im ordering a comissioned blaster and hopefully cryoban grenades and maybe another bucket.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!