Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tutorial: Western style leather blaster holster.

• 4 Replies

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Tutorial: Western style leather blaster holster.
« on: May 11, 2015, 10:48 PM »
Western Leather Blaster Tutorial Alblum

I've spent the past 7 months on and off working on completing this holster.  When I started it, I was determined to make a picture tutorial that anyone could use to make their own holster.  I am extremely pleased with the finished product, and hope that my work log will help those of you out who want to take the next step and learn how to make leather holsters from "pattern to pistoleer". :)

Click here to view the tutorial album on my Facebook fan page

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Lucius

• Awards Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Tutorial: Western style leather blaster holster.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 04:10 PM »
That is a gorgeous holster.

Russiya

• Live for today forget about tomarrow
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Jun 18, 2015, 01:13 PM »
Do not want to step on your toes but was wondering if you would be ok if I post a step by step tutorial on this thread for how to make a western holster I started my tutorial then went to post and noticed your post was here pinned

Jaing

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #3 on: Jun 18, 2015, 01:16 PM »
Do not want to step on your toes but was wondering if you would be ok if I post a step by step tutorial on this thread for how to make a western holster I started my tutorial then went to post and noticed your post was here pinned

Start it as a separate thread. I can pin the tutorial after it is complete. We will be getting a sub board set up for tutorials in this area soon and the more seperate tutorials the better :)

« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2015, 01:55 PM by Jaing Garr » Logged

Russiya

• Live for today forget about tomarrow
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!