Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

MMCCBCDBBQE!

• 51 Replies
Re: MMCCBCDBBQE!
« Reply #15 on: Jun 07, 2015, 03:34 PM »
Oh how I could upvote/like posts. But yes Serim... we were all poor folks at some point and friends helped us out.. now we can repay the favour. You can be our token poor vod. ;)

First Kit - Early Crusader - In Progress: Bondo Helmet, Page 4
Other First Kit - Modern - In Progress:
Hard Parts and Soft Parts updated 25/04/16

Serim Merec

• A Moose...
« Reply #16 on: Jun 07, 2015, 05:56 PM »
Alright.    I invited the BC 501st Garrison as well so if any of them are coming from your area and is willing to give a ride, you're riding with them and I'm putting your shebs to work when you get here to earn your keep.   We were all poor 19 year olds at some point, vod.

Pffft! You can't tell me what to do! I'm not an OM so I bow to no one! :P ...Well, at least not you :rolleyes:

Oh how I could upvote/like posts. But yes Serim... we were all poor folks at some point and friends helped us out.. now we can repay the favour. You can be our token poor vod. ;)

'Preciate it, but I'm probably still gunna skip. Now is just not my time for Merc-ing it, and I've done enough borrowing just playing paintball that I try to avoid it at all costs wherever I can. And that means you guys will be without the displeasure of my shy, silent, was-he-even-there-? company :P

M.A.J.I.C #070 - We Die On Our Feet!
M.A. #007 - The first step is admitting it

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #17 on: Jun 07, 2015, 09:33 PM »
Getting a pretty good response from the 501st.  This should be fun.   Spread the word, and let me know if you plan to come out.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
« Reply #18 on: Jun 07, 2015, 09:42 PM »
i think this is a great idea and me and the wife will be there. I have a charcoal bbq and I might see if i can borrow a propane one

you can never have to many guns when you hunt
« Reply #19 on: Jun 08, 2015, 01:16 PM »
I'm with Serim on this one as much as I'd love to attend life is in the way between my fire fighter training and training for my football season I will be too pre occupied so my build is on the back burner for awhile. Sounds like a great time tho it kills me to not be able to make it maybe by some miracle I'll have that weekend off and be able to make it down but the chances aren't high.

Echo9

« Reply #20 on: Jun 08, 2015, 03:55 PM »
Sadly I'll have to pass... taking too much time off work this summer already. Hopefully I can make it to another gathering

GardenGeek

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #21 on: Jun 08, 2015, 06:05 PM »
Are children and partners welcome?

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #22 on: Jun 08, 2015, 06:21 PM »
Absolutely!   The more the geekier merrier!

Between here and the 501st post, I've got roughly 12 "displays of interest" plus however many  +1s.  Should be a fun time.

Late Crusader WIP

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #23 on: Jun 22, 2015, 02:07 PM »
Turns out the 501st has an event that weekend that will have a bunch of them out of town so I'm moving the BBQ to 11 July in the interest of keeping it as cross-club-friendly as possible.

Late Crusader WIP

GardenGeek

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #24 on: Jun 22, 2015, 02:21 PM »
Unfortunately, I am out of its on the 11th :( sorry!

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #25 on: Jun 22, 2015, 02:27 PM »
Is it that weekend in particular or the not-a-long-weekend that rules it out?

Late Crusader WIP

Echo9

« Reply #26 on: Jun 22, 2015, 06:59 PM »
Can't make the 11th either... musicfest is that weekend and it's my 5th year volunteering :)

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #27 on: Jun 22, 2015, 07:01 PM »
poppycock.    I'll sort out another date then once I hear back from GardenGeek about it having to be along weekend

Late Crusader WIP

Gnar-Gnar

• Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #28 on: Jun 23, 2015, 11:47 AM »
poppycock.    I'll sort out another date then once I hear back from GardenGeek about it having to be along weekend

What about Labour Day?

I'll be back in town Sept 2nd... I can provide gourmet burgers  :P

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #29 on: Jun 23, 2015, 01:39 PM »
Alright, back to initial plans.  I had my dates mixed up; the 501st event is the following weekend.   Sorry folks.   Nothing to see here.   Back on for the original plan of BC Day weekend.

Does any particular day that weekend work better than others for anyone?

Late Crusader WIP

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!