Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Man of War softs, best vest to go with his flightsuit? Need in white also

• 2 Replies

Allora Vill'ani

• Success comes from being true to your soul.
Grabbing raw softs, after which my Russian seamstress goes to town to make them more feminine.

I have generally decided on MoW for the flightsuit but am torn between his vest and  vest made here by a merc, has anyone used one of his suits and how does it work out with other kit out there? Or should I just suck it and grab it all from Man of War?

Allora

« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2015, 01:33 PM by Allora Vill'ani » Logged
Tracyn be Mando hettir o'r ner kar'ta

Allora Vill'ani

• Success comes from being true to your soul.
Man of War Flightsuit (RoTJ) and Flakvest en route. Then have to have my tailor make them fit nice and proper.

Luckily I have an amazing tailor. An older Russian seamstress who does masterful alterations for very fair prices. Her standard alteration is only 30 bucks.

Tracyn be Mando hettir o'r ner kar'ta

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
hi allora, I have a man of war flak vest and i'd say they're very well made. they have Velcro fastenings at the sides which means you can put it on with your armour attached and they have two snaps at the top of the back you do have to specify wether you want the neck seal sewn in or separate and you need to put your own means of fastening in the neck also the one size fits all is pretty roomy I have a 43" chest and have had to add extra Velcro to the sides to keep it snug. overall though it's a nice bit of kit and Christian is a top bloke. hope this has helped, feel free to message me if you have any more questions and good luck with your build.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!