Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Becoming Mandalore the Ultimate - WIP

• 10 Replies

Rejean

• Awards 40% increase or more Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Becoming Mandalore the Ultimate - WIP
« on: Jul 08, 2015, 10:25 AM »
Hello,

My name is Rejean M Cooper, I am from Iqaluit Nunavut Canada, and am currently living in Ottawa Ontario. I am part of the Capital City Garrison and my ID number is 12486. I have an Approved Darth Revan and am working on a TK (80% done).

I thought it only fitting, if I were to do a mandalorian, since I have Revan, that I would have to have a Manadalore the Ultimate. I have done my research on his weapon and have completed some preliminary drawings of his Axe

Rejean

• Awards 40% increase or more Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Becoming Mandalore the Ultimate - WIP
« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2017, 05:45 PM »
looks like the picture is broken less a bunch of in between pics here i am now. and i am upgrading my cape and a bunch of other things. I have  WIP in the TFE forums so if you are a member there check it out. http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1977-mandalore-the-ultimate/

if not here are some pics

Frostfyre

• In war, Victory.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2017, 06:19 PM »
As a Revan Cosplayer, I have to say that's an awesome Mandalore the Ultimate.

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2017, 12:34 AM »
This was a pleasure to grade and approve. Congratulations Rejean!

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

(SHHH!!! I found the secret to getting OM approved!)

Sulkon88

• Mandalorian Bounty Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Feb 11, 2017, 07:22 PM »
Utterly amazing work.

"Blast them, beat them burn them I don't care. Just get them off my ship!" - Jorean Bosch

My Scratchbuild http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=75521.15

mk cln

• " DON'T GET IN MY WAY "
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Boba and Jango
« Reply #5 on: Feb 22, 2017, 06:14 AM »
coooolll  8)

" DON'T GET IN MY WAY "
« Reply #6 on: Feb 22, 2017, 11:37 AM »
amazing work!

Rejean

« Reply #7 on: Mar 10, 2017, 01:41 PM »
Thanks guys I have since been doing a lot of updates, please check it out... The TFE is where i started my WIP so its hard to have to update two Forums, as the internet where i am is horrible.

http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1977-mandalore-the-ultimate/

Talon Ven'ad

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ invasions in 2018 Beastmaster Brigade Member
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2017, 02:04 AM »
Awesome suit! Do you do commission work? I'm looking for an expert armor builder to create my suit, as it will require advanced techniques.

MMCC OM#1914
Beasthunter-Beastmaster Brigades
Ruus'alor Sol'yc
Mandalorian Mercs Builders Group Administrator

"Every man should lose a battle in his youth, so he does not lose a war when he is old."

Rejean

« Reply #9 on: Jan 18, 2018, 08:01 AM »
I have provided a link to a WIP i have in another forum, in it I expressed the following...

".... I am not a master of crafting armour.... yet... I found that Rob at MWA must have the same infatuation with the Old Republic as I do because he has done a Mandalore the Ultimate already. So I got in contact with him and he agreed to send me one."

So I am no Master Crafter... "Yet".... As I haveonly been at this game for about two years now with limited supply to materials and education. but i will one day be there.

Cheers,
Rejean

« Reply #10 on: Mar 17, 2023, 02:44 PM »
Just curious but did you build every facet of the armor or did you find STLs to print parts of it. You did amazing work.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!