Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Single shoulder cape

• 0 Replies
Single shoulder cape
« on: Jul 21, 2015, 05:54 PM »
From nearly the onset of planning I wanted to do this. I plan on making a cape that hangs on one shoulder Like a vest and wraps to the other side and secures there via a twist lock I usually use for leather work. Planning on it being reversible grey and purple or black and purple. below are pics of the clasp and the idea (cape will be fuller in finished product for maximum swish  :laugh: )

Funny thing about these  closures is my dad was approched in the late 80's early 90's by some guys at a ren faire where dad was doing and sellin custom work who wanted to buy some from him. he did finally sell them some even though he was running low and they told him who they were and what they used em for. the worked aquisitions for the prop department for star trek. later down the road you can see em as part of a Klingon's armor in one movie.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!