Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

How's everyone doing, kit-wise?

• 25 Replies

bassplaya

• Nothing worth doing is easy
Re: How's everyone doing, kit-wise?
« Reply #15 on: Aug 22, 2015, 08:57 PM »
my wip so far let's see if this works

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #16 on: Aug 22, 2015, 09:00 PM »
drop the quotation marks and it should be good to go

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

bassplaya

• Nothing worth doing is easy
« Reply #17 on: Aug 22, 2015, 09:01 PM »
my wip so far let's see if this works

Hmm did not mean to quote myself there lol thanks man

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #18 on: Aug 22, 2015, 09:02 PM »
that one worked!

Late Crusader WIP

« Reply #19 on: Aug 22, 2015, 09:50 PM »
Looks like a lot of people have come a long way. We have been working hard on getting two 'quick' kits out for two island members and I think what they have will be fun and exciting for their road trip. Now that that is pretty much complete, I can get back to mine own kit. In the process I managed to make some knees and tiddle up a few things on my kit as well as decide how I want to redo my gauntlets. So.... in the end, especially with weapons now under way, we will be putting together some awesome kits soon. :)

First Kit - Early Crusader - In Progress: Bondo Helmet, Page 4
Other First Kit - Modern - In Progress:
Hard Parts and Soft Parts updated 25/04/16

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #20 on: Aug 22, 2015, 10:14 PM »
Think it is still reasonable to hope for all four of you to be submitted and approved by Halloween?

Late Crusader WIP

GardenGeek

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #21 on: Aug 24, 2015, 03:46 AM »
I want to say yes Zophar, I'd love to have my kit done by then. Everyone's kits are cut, all the soft parts for all of us are done minus Tylek and my girthbelts and all of our pouches, I'm going to see if I can get some done in the next few days. So yes. My answer is yes, before Halloween is our goal!

Echo9

« Reply #22 on: Aug 24, 2015, 10:59 AM »
Honestly... not sure if devin and I can get OM by then. We cheated with our helmets for PAX so we'll have to fix those. I've spent a lot of my trip money on this and when I get back I'm gonna be broke lol. So we'll see. I'll definitely try.

« Reply #23 on: Aug 24, 2015, 01:13 PM »
I wish I could be ready to apply for OM by Halloween! Jealous of you guys who will be!

GardenGeek

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #24 on: Aug 24, 2015, 03:22 PM »
I think you guys (echo9 and Devu) have a good start with your bucket buckets! It won't take that long to make them up, mine is taking forever because I keep working on other stuff :p

« Reply #25 on: Aug 28, 2015, 08:19 PM »
Damn working on other stuff. ;) LOL I have a new chest diamond! After six weeks of careful crafting, I have, count it, yessssss 1 new chest diamond... I feel terribly accomplished. That said, new gauntlets are being built this weekend, will shape the last piece of my armor, one knee is done, and I can make the other now that I've slapped together so many.... >.> So yeah, weapons... and as GG said, our girthbelts.

So yeah, should be able to have OM by Halloween. Though we still have to finish both our children's costumes as well.. man... the days are dwindling quickly.

First Kit - Early Crusader - In Progress: Bondo Helmet, Page 4
Other First Kit - Modern - In Progress:
Hard Parts and Soft Parts updated 25/04/16

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!