Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

September Star Wars Social!

• 9 Replies

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
September Star Wars Social!
« on: Aug 07, 2015, 06:40 PM »
Trying to organize the next all-club social so help me out and fill out these two polls when you get time:   

First, let me know which day works best for you for the September gathering, and/or which days are not acceptable:  http://doodle.com/hz3hbp3h7g8ttu2r
Second, pick any and all activities of interest.  May not do them in order of popularity, but it'll help organize future events: http://doodle.com/5fvynfppb94pkf9w

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Gnar-Gnar

• Awards 40% increase or more
Re: September Star Wars Social!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2015, 01:11 AM »
Filled out

Echo9

« Reply #2 on: Aug 10, 2015, 10:12 AM »
Sadly I'm most likely unable to do a September thing.... I'm leaving for PAX on August 27th and then driving down to disneyland :) originally I was coming back for Sept 13th but now I'm aiming to be back for Mosaicon in Nanaimo on Sept 12th.
This means harder for me to get more time off work in september :/
My birthday is the 25th though so that would have been awesome!

« Reply #3 on: Aug 17, 2015, 01:24 AM »
i have had my droid fill it out. if there is beeps and reets the droids just used bad words or i shot it

you can never have to many guns when you hunt

Echo9

« Reply #4 on: Aug 17, 2015, 01:10 PM »
ok so I'd be coming back from Disneyland and heading thru vancouver on friday the 11th... so it'd be cool to meet some of you. I'll have my sister (Devu) and a friend with me.
We would be trying to get back to the island friday night so it couldn't be a late event

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #5 on: Aug 17, 2015, 04:11 PM »
It may not be the big event since it looks like most can't make that day judging by the poll, but I'm absolutely down.  Even if it's just a bite to eat.  We'll sort something out and make it an open invite!

Late Crusader WIP

bassplaya

• Nothing worth doing is easy
« Reply #6 on: Aug 18, 2015, 08:00 PM »
Just filled it out, and if it's numbers we need the gf is down to come as well

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #7 on: Aug 19, 2015, 01:07 AM »
your votes aren't showing.   check to make sure you submitted ;)

Late Crusader WIP

bassplaya

• Nothing worth doing is easy
« Reply #8 on: Aug 31, 2015, 04:08 PM »
This plan still going down?

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #9 on: Aug 31, 2015, 04:16 PM »
We're hitting a roadblovk; the most popular day has a bunch of people backing out for another event but the votes can't be changed.. This coming long weekend I'm intending to be home and working on my kit so AP if anyone wants one.  Weather looks dismal so no BBQ or outdoor stuff...

11 Sept, Echo9 and her sister are passing through on the way back from PAX and Disney so we'll be doing something small that night.

I think I'm going to hold off on a big event till next month and just do a few small ones this month

Late Crusader WIP

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!