Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Force Friday!!!

• 18 Replies

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Force Friday!!!
« Reply #15 on: Aug 30, 2015, 11:56 PM »
I think I might could join you.   What are your plans?   kit or civvies?  Unless we get prior invite/approval a kit is a bad idea, but I suppose we can ask ahead of time.. I'm not sure if that falls under the LFL "request" to limit public appearances or not, I'd have to look into it.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Gnar-Gnar

• Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #16 on: Aug 31, 2015, 12:21 AM »
we were thinking of maybe kitting up, no definite plans... might just do helmet... going to line up as late as possible because I have a dog and don't want to leave him all by himself on his second night in a new house by himself

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #17 on: Aug 31, 2015, 12:24 AM »
carry bucket should be fine I'd think.   I can look into the exact rules if you'd like.   I was thinking a mercs shirt was good enough :-P

Late Crusader WIP

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #18 on: Sep 02, 2015, 04:59 PM »
Have you checked with them to see if they are doing a midnight release at that location?   Just to be sure :-P

Late Crusader WIP

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!