- Must be painted antiqued gold, with gunmetal horns.
- Must feature a raised comb consisting of three raised edges, running along the center of the dome from the center of the visor to the key slots on the back. On the front, the comb ends in a “V” right above the nose guard.
- Must feature a brow ridge split by the comb which runs across the top of the helmet, which intersects the comb at the back of the helmet above the key slots.
- Must feature five horns on the top of the dome painted gunmetal. Outside horns are larger than the three middle ones.
- Both ear caps are mirrored copies of each other. Rounded at the top with a band that runs across the top of the ear cap horizontally at the end of the curve. The ear cap extends down to an angled ridge that runs along the bottom of the helmet from the cheek to the key slots. The bottom part of the ear cap has one vertical ridge that runs from the top part of the ear cap to the bottom ending just above the ridge.
- The back of the helmet has a rectangular box with 6 louvered key slots, with two triangle like cutouts at the top of the key slots pointing into the center.
- The visor area contains two stylized eye slots across the top of the visor broken in the center by a nose guard.
- Visor must feature two indents just below the eyes.
- Must feature rounded cheeks with a ridge at the bottom.
- Weathering on the helmet must be painted to match visual references as closely as possible both in color and in weathering pattern.
- Helmet must match visual references.
- Must be a cotton or cotton blend one or two-piece garment colored dark grey, must fit snugly to the wearer. If a two-piece suit is used it must appear as if one-piece.
- Must have long sleeves with short sleeves on top of them, made from the same material.
- Each short sleeve has a burgundy colored trim piece running on the bottom edge of the sleeve. The short sleeve also has a reinforced “Y” stitch or patch on the outside of the sleeve.
- The flight suit has chaps on the front of the legs. These chaps run from the upper thigh down the front of the leg ending at the ankle or under the gaiters. These chaps are made from the same material as the flightsuit. They run from the inside seam of the leg, extend over the front and end within about an inch of the outside seam of the leg. The chaps are sewn into the legs of the flight suit, however on the outside of the leg the chap ends in a one inch flap that is visible.
- Collar of the flight suit is up turned and has an open V neck in the front.
- The flightsuit has no visible pockets.
- The flightsuit has light weathering across its entirety.
- Flightsuit must match visual references.
- Must be made of leather or leather-like material colored dark brown.
- Must consist of 8 pleats/layers from the waist to just above the knees.
- Two “Y” seams close the apron in the back.
- The apron wraps around the Armorer and the two sides meet at a tabard in the back.
- The apron has light weathering.
- Apron must match visual references.
- Must be made of the same material and color as the flightsuit.
- Must extend high enough in the back to cover the neck.
- The neck seal should be worn on the inside of the flight suit to cover the neck. The up turned collar of the flight suit should be visible over the neck seal.
- The neck seal has light weathering.
- Neck seal must match visual references.
- Boots must be leather or leather like material brown or dark brown in color.
- Must feature an armored plate covering the toe of the boot painted dark brown.
- The armored plate has three raised strips running from the front of the plate over the top of the toe of the boot.
- Boots are covered by dark brown gaiters made of leather or suede extending from just below the knee completely covering the boot up to the armored plate.
- The gaiters have a pleated leather band that run around the gaiter at mid calf made of the same material.
- Gaiters must match visual references.
- Consists of a solid chest plate with a raised chest diamond. The diamond is contained in a recessed channel that runs from the top of the chest plate to the bottom of the chest plate.
- Must attach securely to the flight suit.
- Chest plate is painted burgundy or dark red.
- Chest plate must have a recessed ab plate that covers the abdominal area.
- Must feature tapered “steps” as seen in references.
- Must feature a raised edge on all sides.
- Chest armor must match visual references.
- Consists of a solid back plate that extends from the shoulder and neck down to the small of the back.
- Back plate is painted burgundy or dark red.
- Back plate must match visual references.
- A fur cape must be worn in addition to the back armor, covering the neck and shoulders to the waist.
- The cape attaches to the chest plate at the shoulder seam.
- Cape must match visual references.
- Shoulder armor consists of two shoulder plates of leather in a basket weave pattern and has a solid leather trim piece at the bottom edge.
- Shoulder armor must be dark brown in color.
- Shoulder armor has light weathering across its entirety.
- Shoulder armor must match visual references.
- Dark brown, leather or leather-like belt approximately 5 inches in width.
- The belt has a dark brown recessed portion that is approximately 3 inches wide with a medium brown trim piece on the top and bottom that is approximately 1 inch each.
- Belt closes in the back where a leather strip of approximately 4 inches wraps around the belt.
- Must feature leather straps to hold 3 different belt greeblies as well as one additional loop that remains empty.
- One belt greeblie should appear as a larger rectangular box, one is a skinnier taller box and one a small cylinder.
- Belt and accessories must match visual references.
- Dark brown suede or suede-like gloves.
- Must feature a suede patch sewn to the back of the hand.
- A quilted suede gauntlet extends from the wrist to just below the elbow.
- The gauntlet ends in a burgundy or dark red cuff near the elbow.
- Gloves have light weathering across their entirety.
- Gloves must match visual references.
- Large forging hammer painted silver.
- Large pair of tongs painted silver.
- Weapons must match visual references.