Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

First Build Death Watch build from Fierfeks pep file

• 3 Replies
First Build Death Watch build from Fierfeks pep file
« on: Nov 24, 2015, 08:34 AM »
This is my WIP page for a Death Watch infantry  bucket build from a pepa file, it's my first time making a helmet of any type. I will be post progression pictures along the way of my build as well questions. which i am sure i will have plenty of.

Right now my only material is:
110lb Card Stock
Super Glue (gel type)
Exacto Knife
Sissors (small good quality craft type)

Last night was able to get a bit of the dome done so here is the pictures of what is completed so far.

inside picture of tabs glued

Re: First Build Death Watch build from Fierfeks pep file
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 2015, 04:01 PM »
the dome is always the hardest part for me.

« Reply #2 on: Nov 24, 2015, 07:00 PM »
ive heard that the dome is the hardest part.  :rolleyes:  So far I feel pretty good with the dome fingers crossed when I feel that way when I'm done.  :

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Nov 27, 2015, 10:55 AM »
I've never had a problem with domes, yours is looking pretty good so far. Just be sure to take you're time in the resining stage to get a good solid piece and do thin layers.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!