Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs 'Run Disney Inaugural Star Wars Darkside HalfMarathon' Invasion Debriefing

• 5 Replies

Kebii'tra Verda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
Invasion location: Orlando, FL (USA)
Date: April 16, 2016 - April 17, 2016
Clan(s) Involved: Buurenaar Verda Clan
Mission Objective: Entertain guest and runners for the event and make themselves available for photo opportunities

Invasion Report:
On 04/16/2016 - 04/17/2016 the Mandalorian Mercs, Buurennar Verda Clan joined forces with the 501st Legion, the Rebel Legion, and the Dark Empire to invade the Run Disney Inaugural Star Wars Darkside Half Marathon! This was the very first time that MMCC has had the pleasure to troop as non-cannon characters on Walt Disney World parks. On Saturday members took position out front of Disney’s Hollywood Studios and at Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports to cheer on runners for the Star Wars 10k. On Sunday members took positions inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios and at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. During the course of the race members cheered on and encouraged racers to do the best they could along the course. Members also posed for any racer that decided to take a moment for a photo opportunities. MMCC was proud to be a part of this first of it’s kind event for Walt Disney World, and looks forward to the next time!

Holorecords & Additional Information

Original Report by: Dirgha'tus

#0127a Kebii'tra Verda
267th Brigade "Remo's Raiders"
Above and Beyond

rayden007

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions.
It was awesome to meet your clan and then run in the half marathon on sunday. I am glad to say that I finished it  also.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 02:00 PM by rayden007 » Logged
You were my favorite part on the course hands down. We missed the first group but caught the second around the side of the topiary. You did an awesome job and made the boring course a lot more enjoyable.

Kebii'tra Verda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
Glad we could encourage. :)

#0127a Kebii'tra Verda
267th Brigade "Remo's Raiders"
Above and Beyond

Choruk Kar'ta

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
Nice troop guys :D and those kits are awesome

glas to see this happening (as non-cannon characters on Walt Disney World parks) yea disney makes allot of money true the cannon characters but there is so much more in star wars that people can enjoy :D mercs are a part of them ^^ we see this happening at dutch events rebel legion dutch garrison they get a invite to troop but not the mercs. there should be a standalone mando movie/serie that would boost things up :D

Burc'ya vaal burk'yc, burc'ya veman

rayden007

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions.
It was cool to come up and say hi, as I was running. I just wish there was a patch for it.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!