Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Bucket 2.0

• 3 Replies
Bucket 2.0
« on: Oct 18, 2016, 07:48 PM »
So my first helmet was an embarrassment. Ok for my first attempt with power tools, but not something I'd want to troop in.

It was enthusiastically butchered, and is now getting rebuilt with my bf's supervision to ensure I don't do anything stupid again. I'm actually quite proud of it.

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Bucket 2.0
« Reply #1 on: Oct 18, 2016, 11:03 PM »
Pretty big undertaking. Results are already showing an improvement on version one. Keep at it Vod!

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Yogi

« Reply #2 on: Oct 19, 2016, 11:32 AM »
2.0 is looking good. Scratch builds are fun as Im finding out, just be patient with the cheeks :)

MMCC #1845
Haaranovor Clan
« Reply #3 on: Oct 24, 2016, 07:37 AM »
Lots of sanding, bog and tantrums later and I've got this. Attacked with a coat of primer filler, which then decided to run. Which is ok, because I can fix it with.......MOAR SANDING.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!