Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Acceptable belt?

• 4 Replies

kaoevil

• Ko'a Tsikala
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more 15+ clan level invasions
Acceptable belt?
« on: Jan 06, 2017, 10:09 AM »

I'm not paranoid, just prepared.
"Ogir is nayc miit par paranoid shi tsikala."
Ko'a Tsikala

OM #1974
B.o.B.B. #31
O.S.B.A. #002

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
Re: Acceptable belt?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2017, 11:18 AM »
It probably will work.

Naritir Ka'ra

• If at first you don't succeed... reload.
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2017, 11:40 AM »
I know a lot of people use something similar, they typically fasten it in the back where it's covered by a cape. The webbing itself is pretty much all covered by the pouches.

MMCC #1755 | Invasions: 10
BOMB #57 | PMS #8 | MLCS #2 | WB #13 | VABS | MA #175 | MACK #41 | MTS #108 | MARS #66 | GOMOL #28 | MirShebs #16 | Wrang #3

I'll sign autographs, after the smoke clears.
Mk01 OM 4/5/17
F: naritir T: @naritir_kara IG: naritir
Story

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Jan 06, 2017, 11:42 AM »
The belt by itself is a bit too tactical.  But if you add some pouches/holsters, etc...then it will work fine.  It does look better if it's fastened in the back, though that's not necessarily required.

kaoevil

• Ko'a Tsikala
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #4 on: Jan 06, 2017, 02:16 PM »
Thank you everyone for the input.

I'm not paranoid, just prepared.
"Ogir is nayc miit par paranoid shi tsikala."
Ko'a Tsikala

OM #1974
B.o.B.B. #31
O.S.B.A. #002

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!