Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

help with names and info on useage of pic B

• 3 Replies

tomzom

• 'he's no good to me dead !"
help with names and info on useage of pic B
« on: Sep 12, 2018, 06:05 PM »
just a couple of blasters I have been working on, haven't came up with a name, and not sure if the one in pic " b " is useable or not, any help with  names is welcome.
                                                                 pic A                                                                                       pic B

pic A is made of odds and ends, spray paint handle, PVC,  and other plastic pieces, pic B is a toy 9mm UZI I cut the back off and the front of barrel , and added a machined piece to the barrel, found it at work.                           

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: help with names and info on useage of pic B
« Reply #1 on: Sep 12, 2018, 07:02 PM »
The first one looks pretty good, and usable with your kit.  The second still looks very much like an uzi.  If you can remove or alter the bits below that I've circled in red, and smooth out the grip to get rid of the "tactical" look, that'll go a long way to helping.  The addition on the barrel is pretty awesome, and will work well. 

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

tomzom

« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2018, 08:47 PM »
thanks for the feed back, heres where I am at on the first one, added some grips and some details and weathering

as for the other one i havent been able to put any time in it, but have some good plans, thanks for the tips Havelock!

tomzom

« Reply #3 on: Oct 08, 2018, 06:53 PM »
heres the finished blaster and vibro knife, and communicator
 i'll get pics of the smaller blaster (pic B), from earlier post) when I get some taken

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!