Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Helmet question

• 5 Replies

Rhax Stohl

• Awards Family events Special Operations Brigade Member EnviroOps 40% increase or more
Helmet question
« on: Jun 24, 2019, 12:46 PM »
Has anyone had issues with helmets made by The Iron Forge on Etsy?  Trying to get a bucket for my wife and she really likes the Variant model by The Iron Forge and he has pretty good reviews on Etsy.

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Helmet question
« Reply #1 on: Jun 24, 2019, 01:04 PM »
If it's the version with the "Boba Dent" in it, that would need to be filled in to be approved.  He offers that as an option when purchasing it.

But, yes, it's approvable, with a little minor work.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Rhax Stohl

• Awards Family events Special Operations Brigade Member EnviroOps 40% increase or more
« Reply #2 on: Jun 24, 2019, 02:56 PM »
Awesome, thanks!

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Jul 10, 2019, 12:30 AM »
Iron forge even has a forum account here and posts every once in a while.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Lorrd Griffon

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Celebration Chicago
« Reply #4 on: Jul 11, 2019, 05:26 PM »
We have had two people in our clan order buckets here and were happy. I ordered one for my wife and was very displeased with the quality and service. 

Zaira Xanatos

• Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny.
  • Awards Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Jul 14, 2019, 12:36 AM »
Got the Variant helmet from TheIronForge.

I like it but it did take a while to get here though he did say it would. As Lorrd Griffon said, some members in Murraan clan bought IronForge helmets. I know one of our members didn't get his variant helmet on the date he was told that it was going to arrive. But he did receive it after a bit.

« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2019, 12:40 AM by Zaira Xanatos » Logged
Whatever happens from now on, you stand firm and face your destiny without fear, but with courage.
Raised to be a lady, but I hated the garments.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!