Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Spikes and gloves

• 1 Replies

This_Is_The_Way

• Stormtroopers are just walking target practice.
Question - Spikes and gloves
« on: Jan 08, 2020, 10:12 PM »
I have a question about:

So I am going to be putting spikes on my armor mostly on the helmet and on the gaunlets just making sure thats ok going to look a little liket this ! (in the picture i didnt draw the gaunlet one but im going to put some there) also I have gloves that i was wonder would work they are going to have the one piece of armor on it but these are just a little more cozy then millitary ones

-Zas Dred

Malakier Vhett

• 'The Craziest Merc'
  • No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
  • Awards Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 75 official invasions. Celebration Anaheim 2022
Re: Question - Spikes and gloves
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2020, 11:15 PM »
I have a question about:

So I am going to be putting spikes on my armor mostly on the helmet and on the gaunlets just making sure thats ok going to look a little liket this ! (in the picture i didnt draw the gaunlet one but im going to put some there) also I have gloves that i was wonder would work they are going to have the one piece of armor on it but these are just a little more cozy then millitary ones

https://imgur.com/a/hUyp2gR

https://www.amazon.com/Running-Gloves-Touchscreen-Lightweight-Cycling/dp/B06ZY5G3ZC/ref=sr_1_27?dchild=1&keywords=plain%2Bblack%2Bgloves%2Bfor%2Bmen&qid=1576120344&sr=8-27&th=1&psc=1
It's difficult for me to judge off of your drawing, but any spikes on your costume must be blunted and made such that they will not pose a danger to the public. Remember that we deal a lot with children, and we cannot have a child getting hurt fist bumping you or something. As you construct your costume, work with your Ruus'alore to ensure that any spikes you put on your costume are safe for public.

Your gloves should work fine.

Armor does not make a Mandalorian. The armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassailable heart.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!