Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Din Djarin V1 WIP - Lebo

• 7 Replies

Lebo

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 267th Rapid Assault
Din Djarin V1 WIP - Lebo
« on: Feb 11, 2021, 06:57 PM »
Hello,

I have been working on this for a while.  Here is my Din Dragon V1 WIP.  Helmet by Jsin.  Armor printed by me using GreatApe Studio's files.  Coming along nicely, I think.  I have all the soft parts.  Waiting on leather parts.  Hope to submit by end of March. 

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2kAMQHV]

The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Rayne

• Dralshy’a Tome (Stronger Together)
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Brigades 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Din Djarin V1 WIP - Lebo
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2021, 10:45 AM »
Welcome! We’d love to see photos the soft parts on you to see their fit and details.

Tra'cor Clan // MMCC#1968
Dralshy’a Tome

The Armorer WIP

Satine WIP

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2021, 02:27 PM »
Solid part and vendor list!

I too, echo Rayne's thoughts about seeing the soft parts.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Lebo

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 267th Rapid Assault
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2021, 04:48 PM »
Hello there,

Here are some updates including soft parts. 

Vendor list:  I printed using GreatApe files.  I painted the armor using Montana Gold paint.  The flight suit is from CosSky.  Cummerbund and vest from Cospl88 on Etsy. Not pictured are boots by crow props.  and gloves from Endor finders. Helmet by Jsin.

IMG_1373 by Jason Leibowitz, on Flickr

IMG_1370 by Jason Leibowitz, on Flickr

IMG_1379 by Jason Leibowitz, on Flickr

IMG_1377 by Jason Leibowitz, on Flickr

Butt plate still needs to be weathered.

IMG_1381 by Jason Leibowitz, on Flickr

IMG_1380 by Jason Leibowitz, on Flickr

IMG_1375 by Jason Leibowitz, on Flickr

I am using a Cossky flight suit. BUt different cumberbund and vest.  The pic below is NOT mine.  But taken off the cossky website.

971b1b9b6314bea7e25004048d44c337_1024x1024@2x by Jason Leibowitz, on Flickr

still weathering this thigh plate

IMG_1378 by Jason Leibowitz, on Flickr

IMG_1376 by Jason Leibowitz, on Flickr

Solid part and vendor list!

I too, echo Rayne's thoughts about seeing the soft parts.

« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2021, 04:51 PM by Lebo » Logged

Rayne

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Brigades 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2021, 01:07 PM »
Looks like you’ve got a great start on your pieces and soft parts. Unfortunately, I do see some print lines that will need to be sanded or filled on your armor pieces now that we have close up photos. The paint colors your using are really good matches to the references. You’re definitely on the right track!

Dralshy’a Tome

The Armorer WIP

Satine WIP

Lebo

« Reply #5 on: Feb 24, 2021, 05:48 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.  As I zoom in - I do see print lines on the ab plate, hip plate and butt plate.  Understanding these pix are limited.  Do you see any other print lines on the other armor parts?

Looks like you’ve got a great start on your pieces and soft parts. Unfortunately, I do see some print lines that will need to be sanded or filled on your armor pieces now that we have close up photos. The paint colors your using are really good matches to the references. You’re definitely on the right track!

Rayne

« Reply #6 on: Feb 25, 2021, 04:08 PM »
Other than the ones you said, the larger brown thigh plate looks like it has a bit towards the bottom. That’s what I can see in the photos.

The soft parts you chose look pretty good in these photos, we won’t know for sure until we see them on you. 

You’ve got a great start!

Dralshy’a Tome

The Armorer WIP

Satine WIP

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #7 on: Mar 01, 2021, 09:30 AM »
I'm in agreement with Rayne on what we've noticed as far as print lines go. 

Soft parts look really solid, btw.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!