Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014: Who's going?

• 1 Replies

Ordo Riktulus

• The only Force, is Excessive Force.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014: Who's going?
« on: Feb 20, 2014, 12:47 AM »
Hey Vode.  I'm just curious to know who's going to Anime Weekend Atlanta (A.K.A. AWA).  It will be from September 26-28.  I know that Naast and Talon are going but I want to know who is going.  Since I am going and I will definitely be OM by then, that will make one member of BVC going as well.  So a 3 clan invasion.  Who's in?

My Clan is my Family.  My Family is my Blood.  My Blood is my Life.  Your Blood is my Profession.

MMCC #0969

Ba'kuri

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014: Who's going?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2014, 04:07 PM »
Hey Vode.  I'm just curious to know who's going to Anime Weekend Atlanta (A.K.A. AWA).  It will be from September 26-28.  I know that Naast and Talon are going but I want to know who is going.  Since I am going and I will definitely be OM by then, that will make one member of BVC going as well.  So a 3 clan invasion.  Who's in?

I'm definitely going to be there Vod! You can count on seeing me there.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!