Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jesper's Legacy build

• 2 Replies

Jesper Karr

• 120 kilos of detonite with a hair trigger
Jesper's Legacy build
« on: Aug 09, 2014, 07:40 PM »
I'm starting on my legacy build, with the intent for it to become a part of the Recon brigade.  Here is my concept work so far.  Here's the torso artwork.  Note: All the plates will overlap, it's just hard to illustrate it.

I've tried to keep it to the design to what's seen in the comics, but I will be a adding in some modern era parts as I want a more transitional look.  I want to build some electronics into the suit as well, such as lights and voice amps, all controlled through switches on my gauntlets.   Which leads us to my helmet design.

It'll be a basic modern helmet to start, but I plan to cut the visor to match the legacy shape.  Ear caps will be custom built with a macro-binocular and antennae.  I'd like to build fans into them as well.

Feel free to ask any questions and give any constructive criticism you might have about the design thus far.   

Jesper Karr

"At least once in her life, every woman should kiss a dangerous man."

Armor WIP - http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=80371.0
Soft Parts WIP - http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=80368.0
Leg wrap tutorial - http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=70051.msg1061611#msg1061611

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Jesper's Legacy build
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11, 2014, 12:52 AM »
Concept looks good, vod.  Get to building! :D

Cut out some templates, and start playing with sizing.  Always a good place to start.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Jesper's Legacy build
« Reply #2 on: Aug 25, 2014, 04:51 AM »
Nice concept  vod ;) Looking forward to seeing it come together ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!