Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Niabi ;D

• 188 Replies

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Niabi ;D
« Reply #175 on: Dec 10, 2013, 02:21 PM »
Thanks Bud ;D and good to see you back ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Oren-Cathal

• You cannot judge me! I am Justice itself!
« Reply #176 on: Mar 24, 2014, 02:16 PM »
Not sure if I missed it, but what did you use for the raise surfaces of the designs. Just thicker paint, glue even? It looks unreal, the level of detail is wonderfully done. Looks great.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #177 on: Mar 24, 2014, 03:04 PM »
Not sure if I missed it, but what did you use for the raise surfaces of the designs. Just thicker paint, glue even? It looks unreal, the level of detail is wonderfully done. Looks great.

Which ones vod ?

the ones on the Helmet where already there ;) Its a Saz Celtic ;) the raised logo on my shoulders  I stuck some plastic on the shoulder ;)

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Oren-Cathal

« Reply #178 on: Mar 24, 2014, 03:11 PM »
Yeah the helmet ones, was wondering if you did a scratch build how you did such amazing detail. Still awesome.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #179 on: Mar 24, 2014, 04:29 PM »
Yeah the helmet ones, was wondering if you did a scratch build how you did such amazing detail. Still awesome.

The helmet details are all Saz's awesome sculpting skills ;) 

Oren-Cathal

« Reply #180 on: Mar 24, 2014, 04:45 PM »
Alrighty. Done stuff like that, but used glue to do raised parts.... But didnt turn out well.

WillowForrestall

• Luhon Tolen
« Reply #181 on: Apr 03, 2014, 11:34 AM »
Looks Great!

Love the detail on the helm.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #182 on: Apr 03, 2014, 11:35 AM »
Looks Great!

Love the detail on the helm.

Thank you ;D

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #183 on: Apr 15, 2014, 03:27 PM »
got a few Pics from the 1st troop of the year ;D and one that comes with a Story thanks to Kris  :rolleyes:

DSCN9696 by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

DSCN9708 by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Quote from: Kris Jasra
Nala: "I've sent him three comm. pings and he's not waking up so we can tell him to turn his comm. off."

Niabi: "I know. But that snoring has to be stopped. Do you want to do it or should I?"

Nala, reaching for gun: "I've got it..."

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #184 on: Apr 15, 2014, 03:42 PM »
Great pic mate .... ;) ;D
 I can't wait till my first troop of the year ... 9 days 19 hrs & 16 mins ....  :-\

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #185 on: Apr 16, 2014, 04:10 PM »
Great pic mate .... ;) ;D
 I can't wait till my first troop of the year ... 9 days 19 hrs & 16 mins ....  :-\

Thanks Mate ;)

there is something special about the 1st troop of the year  :rolleyes: have fun ;)

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #186 on: Apr 16, 2014, 04:28 PM »
Thanks Mate ;)

there is something special about the 1st troop of the year  :rolleyes: have fun ;)

Thanks Bud ... I plan on it ...  ;)

only 8 days 18 hrs & 31 mins away ! ! 

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Skan Mir'sheb

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #187 on: Apr 16, 2014, 04:38 PM »
I am loooooong overdue in saying this, your kit looks absolutely awesome! I love all the details you've put into it!

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #188 on: Apr 16, 2014, 04:56 PM »
I am loooooong overdue in saying this, your kit looks absolutely awesome! I love all the details you've put into it!

Thanks vod ;D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!