Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs Invade StarFest, Denver Colorado 2010

• 10 Replies

Hydra

• Awards Leap into Action is the award for the best mid air action picture. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Mercs Invade StarFest, Denver Colorado 2010
« on: Apr 21, 2010, 01:33 AM »

On April 16th through the 18th, the Colorado Cerar Squad invaded the 33rd annual StarFest held in Southern Denver. Official members and hopefuls trooped along side the 501st Mountain Garrison, The Colorado Rebel Legion, and the Star Wars Rocky Mountain Fan Force.
StarFest is an annual Colorado convention encompassing all aspects of popular media, film and television. Started in 1977, it attracts several thousand fans of popular culture for a weekend of social interaction, games and fun. The Mercs came in full force this year, growing from two armored individuals in 2009, to seven in 2010, that's tripple the initial appearence! Official members in attendence included: Kantis Nolef (of Nolef Clan), Eoburgo, Qeldroma, Malus and Hydra.

The Mercs fan table seemed to be consistantly busy with enthusiastic and quizitive hopefuls, and our overall presence was accepted extremely well. Personal donations were made by contributing members to the Make a Wish Foundation, as well as a small, but notable amount raised for the Verd'ika fund.

« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2010, 01:36 AM by Hydra » Logged

Hydra

• Awards Leap into Action is the award for the best mid air action picture. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Mercs Invade StarFest, Denver Colorado 2010
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21, 2010, 02:00 AM »
Some pictures from the event:

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Apr 21, 2010, 07:24 AM »
Glad to see that you guys came back bigger and better after 2009!  All it takes is some dedicated people to make a clan work.  ;D

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Sinclair Reau

• Big Damn Heroes, sir
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 21, 2010, 08:38 AM »
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Nice work Cerar Squad!  ;D

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
« Reply #4 on: Apr 21, 2010, 09:30 AM »
That is an image to remember.

Sure its big, but can it blow something up.

Kantis Nolef

• Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #5 on: Apr 21, 2010, 01:55 PM »
Starfest was a lot of fun, if you guys will have me I'd like to make it one of my annual cons.

I would like to thank Hydra and Malus, they were excellent hosts.

« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2010, 03:27 PM by Kantis Nolef » Logged

I think I might be related to Scorch, or maybe Fi.
How do you say "-censored-" in Mando'a?
« Reply #6 on: Apr 21, 2010, 08:56 PM »
We would love to have you. It wouldnt have been the same without you.

It was an amazing weekend. I am still recovering.

eoburgo

• children of Mandalore
« Reply #7 on: Apr 21, 2010, 09:12 PM »
It was great meeting you Kantis! and I hope to see you again. We had a great time :D

Dha'ward Firaxan

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #8 on: Apr 21, 2010, 09:16 PM »
You guys look kandosii!

Mandalorian Mercs - Firaxan Clan

Malus Cerar

• Cerar Clan
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #9 on: Apr 21, 2010, 10:23 PM »
Oh this was the best starfest yet. I have been to 9 and this one topped them all.

Madre Di Dios, Es El Pollo Diablo!!!

Solus Kyr

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #10 on: Apr 22, 2010, 12:31 AM »
You guys look great! I love the snow base! Way to represent.   

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!