Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

GriffonKing Hard Parts WIP

• 4 Replies

Senrab Noj

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
GriffonKing Hard Parts WIP
« on: Jun 27, 2018, 12:17 PM »
I made some progress, with CosplayCory's help. There's still so much to do, but it's nice to feel like I'm moving forward. I also got some work done on the shins, which will end up being shnees, but I didn't get pictures of them. I'll make sure that's in my next post.

Please forgive all the purple tape  :D.

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member Mobile Engineers Brigade Member 15+ clan level invasions
Re: GriffonKing Hard Parts WIP
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2018, 12:58 PM »
Looks like it's coming together well!!

Front collar needs to be a bit higher. Should be about where your t-shirt collar is.

Looking forward to your next!

Senrab Noj

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2018, 03:05 PM »
Looks like it's coming together well!!

Front collar needs to be a bit higher. Should be about where your t-shirt collar is.

Looking forward to your next!

I kinda thought as much when we were putting it together. Easy fix. Thanks for the feedback!

Og' Reh

• Ugliest Mandalorian you've ever seen!
  • Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #3 on: Jun 27, 2018, 03:49 PM »
Another Legacy! I'm curious how it's gonna go! Following with interest! :D

- My Lord! The field is lost! Army in disarray. This may be the end of the war...
- Desperate times need desperate measures... Call Mandalorians!
- Like... BOTH of them?

WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=105164.0
Bucket (complete): http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=106492.msg1782976#msg1782976

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #4 on: Jun 27, 2018, 05:29 PM »
You may find that the bottom lame on the backplate will need halving in height. Liking the shaping on that though.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!