Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

How much Sintra

• 2 Replies
How much Sintra
« on: Apr 21, 2019, 05:04 PM »
Hey all,

Putting my first kit together and am looking into buying Sintra.  I found a pack online that is 4 pieces 24x48 each. Do you think that is enough for a 5’8 160pound male?

Thank you!

Also I am going for a Jango style kit.

« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2019, 04:03 PM by osukaru » Logged

osukaru

• Friendship is Loyalty // Mando'ad draar digu
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions
Re: How much Sintra
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22, 2019, 04:03 PM »
As part of my moderation duties I must request that you please avoid Double Posting in the forums.  This is against forum rules as documented HERE.

Double Posts - Please refrain from posting immediately after yourself, also known as 'double posting'.
If no one has replied use the "modify" button to update your post.
WIP threads and other similar threads that have new content being added are exempt from this rule, provided the posts have useful new posts being added.
In such exemptions, replies to multiple questions when attempting to catch up should still be combined into single posts.
Moderators will exercise their best judgement, if you feel an error was made please contact the Moderator Lead and Tech Officer via PM.

The posts have been combined.

Oriramikad - Cat #1462               
You have doubts? Rules and Guides

Fenris Claddanna

• Chaotic Fun
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: How much Sintra
« Reply #2 on: Apr 22, 2019, 05:15 PM »
Depending on how tight you run your tolerances between each piece, that will be enough to get two kits out of it and have some left over for scabbing, if needed.

Oyacyir mav, ash'amur pirusti

OM#1624
Kyrimorut#021:KMB# 32:B.E.A.R.D.S#128:W.B. #08:MTS#082:M.M.R.S#017

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!