Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Brett's protector wip

• 879 Replies
Re: Brett's protector wip
« Reply #875 on: Nov 15, 2021, 12:11 AM »
that's a great start you have there and Kast is definitely cool.

IMO i would make sure that the scope is elevated over the barrel leaving an obvious gap between the two, as far as the look of the mount I would try to resemble it, but does not need to be exact, same for the look of the scope as well, get as close to the look of his scope as possible, it will differentiate between the EE and the J3
Thanks mate, I'll have a good look into it when I get to making progress on it.
Been flat out with other stuff, but been thinking about stuff and starting to feel inspiration and ideas for some parts of my kit.
Mainly thinking of jetpack and gauntlets....and a bit around gloves, power 5 .
Jetpack may get a bit of a repaint, continue with rotating the nozzles, maybe a light added....and some more metal added
Gauntlets....hhmmm....more weapons hidden it there somehow...besides finishing them off ..add hoses etc
The power5 to be repaired..and maybe modified

Ru'Stor Rawr

• Mjölnir
  • Awards Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Airmobile brigade member Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #876 on: Nov 15, 2021, 05:17 PM »
Looks good to me, I'm glad your back at it. Im looking forward to seeing the progress on that Jetpack

« Reply #877 on: Nov 15, 2021, 08:01 PM »
Looks good to me, I'm glad your back at it. Im looking forward to seeing the progress on that Jetpack
Thanks mate
Starting small, started exploring abit with power 5
Removed the " sight".... going to install a laser, remove the bit of barrel. Custom for faster draw

Need to raise it a little, might replace square bit...or place a shiny piece of aluminium there. , bit of contrast.

Ru'Stor Rawr

• Mjölnir
  • Awards Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Airmobile brigade member Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #878 on: Nov 15, 2021, 08:09 PM »
I like that a lot, it already looks good im sure the additions will really make it work nice

Fenn Beviin

• MMCC #: 2116
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
« Reply #879 on: Nov 17, 2021, 07:39 AM »
Aaaaaaaaaaaw yeah! More stuff!!!!

Looking good dude. Keep at it!

"Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value."

Instagram: mythos_fenn_shysa

Mythos Fenn Arms (A Sales Thread): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=174182.msg2066382#new

Fenn Shysa WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=80765.0

Blaster Addiction - So many Blasters: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=110659.msg1820500

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!