Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Mandalorian Bucket List (Pepakura/PDO download)

• 63 Replies

MandoCommando

• If you see me you are already dead...
Re: The Mandalorian Bucket List (Pepakura/PDO download)
« Reply #50 on: Sep 01, 2018, 02:57 PM »
Yup It was made available for free and posted on the forum a few years back by myself as I am the one that made the file ( 3d model made by jakkrit ). I should still have the file in my archives..

incase you were wondering KWA means Killer Wabbit Armory

Got it. So you want me to update the info of the file or to remove it completely from the list or to remove it from the database and link it somewhere?

« Reply #51 on: Sep 05, 2018, 11:14 PM »
Im just wondering, if we've made alterations to how a pep file is unfolded, could that be submitted here? When using pepakura, i try to eliminate as much of the small, thin pieces by rejoining and realigning them, and im wondering if others might get use out of these simplified patterns too?

MandoCommando

« Reply #52 on: Sep 06, 2018, 12:02 AM »
Im just wondering, if we've made alterations to how a pep file is unfolded, could that be submitted here? When using pepakura, i try to eliminate as much of the small, thin pieces by rejoining and realigning them, and im wondering if others might get use out of these simplified patterns too?

As long as you get permission from the original maker I don't see a problem.

9/28:

Hello Everyone. I will be revamping the Project

I will be changing all name to include at the end ether A4 or LTR(For Letter Size Paper) for ease of use.

Also later on I will try to rearrange A4 file to be able to fit in Letter size, then both files will be available.

If you don't see a file it means I am working on it and it will reapear soon. If you need it now send me a PM if you can't find the file and can't wait. 

I am trying to find motivation to start on building my armor!

« Last Edit: Sep 28, 2018, 10:43 PM by MandoCommando » Logged
« Reply #53 on: Apr 24, 2019, 11:28 PM »
I apologize if this is obvious/has already been answered, but how do I open and view .pdo files?

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #54 on: Jun 26, 2019, 02:38 PM »
You need to use a pepakura viewer application.  If you google "pepakura viewer" you'll find a number of options.  Pick the one that looks best for your needs, and away you go.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?
« Reply #55 on: Jul 02, 2019, 02:34 PM »
Hi, I'm new to pepakura, having built my Boba bucket from card using WOF templates, but I just had a couple of questions about the files.

So I wondered whether there are Deathwatch files? I heard that they were included in the list but having looked through most of them I haven't managed to find one. I was going to attempt at using WOF Boba Fett templates and designing the cheek areas myself, but just wanted to check to see if there were any templates out there already.

Also, am I right in thinking the Sabine pep isn't quite right? Upon comparison between the file and images on google, there just seems to be something off and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Any help is appreciated :)

MandoCommando

« Reply #56 on: Jul 02, 2019, 02:58 PM »
Hi, I'm new to pepakura, having built my Boba bucket from card using WOF templates, but I just had a couple of questions about the files.

So I wondered whether there are Deathwatch files? I heard that they were included in the list but having looked through most of them I haven't managed to find one. I was going to attempt at using WOF Boba Fett templates and designing the cheek areas myself, but just wanted to check to see if there were any templates out there already.

Also, am I right in thinking the Sabine pep isn't quite right? Upon comparison between the file and images on google, there just seems to be something off and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Any help is appreciated :)

I think I only have Pre Visla's helmet in there.
Firefek sells a grunt and supercommando file.

https://fierfekspremiumpeps.wordpress.com/

I will dig around see if I find anything.

« Reply #57 on: Jul 02, 2019, 09:09 PM »
Oh wow out of all the time I've spent researching, I've not come across that website. Thanks for the help.

Tal Choruk

• I'll appear from the shadows...as an OM....
« Reply #58 on: Aug 14, 2019, 06:02 PM »
Any posts for an MLS comMando?

Argen Tium

• "Ni haar mando Buir"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #59 on: Nov 24, 2019, 09:24 PM »
Hi All,

I'm trying to find a pepakura file for my son, his head size is 15cm (approx 6inches) I was wondering if there were any kid sized helmet templates (possibly and xs size templates)?

thanks in advance.

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Papa.
PROGRESS:
Armour WIP - local APPROVED.
Argen Tium Beast Tamer WIP
« Reply #60 on: Feb 01, 2020, 11:23 PM »
hi again, back with another dumb question:
i've recently found a pretty stable method of converting .pdo files into .stl files for 3D printing. for any of the original pep file makers, would this be something you would approve of being done with your files?

twistedxknights

• A.K.A. Thomar Ca Verd
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2020, 06:45 PM »
hi again, back with another dumb question:
i've recently found a pretty stable method of converting .pdo files into .stl files for 3D printing. for any of the original pep file makers, would this be something you would approve of being done with your files?

for the Killer Wabbit Armory custom I made the PDO file years ago ( kwa is my propmaking name) but would have to differ to Jakkrit on permission on the converting the file over to a 3d printable STL.. since he was the one that did the 3d modeling work..

Coreysnaps

• Kaiya Ardellian
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Special Operations Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #62 on: Nov 16, 2020, 02:43 PM »
Some concerns have been raised about the files available in this thread.  Since I can't make a firm determination, we have decided on a compromise of sorts. 
If you provided files for this library, and own it, you can send it to qm@mandalorianmercs.com. If you do not own a file, but have permission to share it, you may send those as well, but you must include proof of permission from the owner.  These will then be added to the 3D print and PEP file libraries available in the store.

"...I leave to the discretion of the MMCC merch officer." 

If you have a Supply question, please ask here: Here

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #63 on: Nov 16, 2020, 02:55 PM »
I also wanted to add this before the thread is locked.

Just because you purchase someone's digital work does not give you the right to freely distribute that work to others without the original artist's permission.  For all intents and purposes such distribution is against MMCC's recasting policy.  I'm surprised that this thread has existed for 4 years and has not yet been reported, I found out second-hand of the thread's existence.

If we want to continue having a positive vendor community then it's up to each of us to do our part in making that a reality.

Thanks!

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!