Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Cuffs and Overlap

• 1 Replies
Cuffs and Overlap
« on: Sep 30, 2019, 01:22 PM »
Heya folks!

So I'm looking at edges and overlaps (my own build has slowed down substantially recently). I'm seeing wrist gloves being recommended, my own flightsuit/overalls end at the wrist, and my gauntlet sit pretty much bang on the velcro cuff.

To my eye and my experiance, I'm often seeing skin between the gauntlet/flight suit edge and my glove, so I'm wondering how people combat this?

Would any folks care to post up snaps of their wrists before and after putting on their gauntlets to help?

« Last Edit: Oct 17, 2019, 04:38 AM by Jhonus6598 » Logged
Brute Force and Ignorance are capable of changing the universe.

Ignorance of those who have gone before, means you do not know what is impossible.

Brute Force allows you to break the rules that others can merely bend.

Odran Krayt

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din (Family is more than blood)
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023.
Re: Cuffs and Overlap
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 2019, 02:04 PM »
I don't have a pic, but I use a combination of extending the cuff of the glove and velcro on the gauntlet to hold it in place. I've also experimented with a thumbhole in the sleeve to hold it under the glove, so even if the glove edge pulls free, it doesnt show skin.

B.O.M.B.  #85|L.O.B. #41|M.A. #180|MAJIC #184|B.o.B.B #028
New Death Watch Order #44|O.O.P.S! #44
ALUMINATI #053 | V.B.V #7
Odran Krayt WIP
Nexan Armories (Sales thread)
I've been doin' this since I was 10!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!