Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Aryiea's Weapons

• 5 Replies
Aryiea's Weapons
« on: Feb 10, 2020, 12:09 AM »
As I run out of things I can do in this cold weather (can't paint, etc  :'() I've put some of my armor on hold and have been looking at weapons. Planning to use a rubies Leia blaster, make a beskad, and I'm sure I'll add some more smaller weapons.

To start I printed a thermal detonator:

kristaxface

• Morayshha Beyareh
Re: Aryiea's Weapons
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2020, 09:08 PM »
 :<3:

Princess Leia (ANH), Rey (TROS), Rebel Legion -- Kyber Base
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Morayshha Beyareh (Custom Mando), OM #2743, MMCC -- Mav oya'la Clan
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2020, 12:39 PM »
Getting my luke/Leia blaster going here.. I've filled, primed, sanded, primed, sanded, filled, sanded, primed, sanded, etc  :laugh: until I got rid of those pesky seams.. Painted it with Canyon Black Satin Rustoleum 2x Ultra Cover (what I had lying around). I'm about to give it a nice dusting/coating with graphite powder and then I'll throw a clear coat over that and weather it. I think I have a little rubber bit to add some additional detail to the grip as well, if I can find it.

« Reply #3 on: Oct 17, 2020, 07:56 AM »
 Liking this finish!  :like:

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
« Reply #4 on: Oct 17, 2020, 07:00 PM »
I always did like the graphite powder gunmetal finish.  Good work!

« Reply #5 on: Oct 21, 2020, 11:50 AM »
I always did like the graphite powder gunmetal finish.  Good work!

Thanks!  ;D tip I picked up from someone on here (forget who) - turned out to be way easier than I expected!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!