Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

flak vest question

• 2 Replies
flak vest question
« on: Sep 29, 2020, 11:31 AM »

i have one these left over from my law enforcement days is this acceptable for use as my flak jacket 

“When one chooses to walk the way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey.”
Re: flak vest question
« Reply #1 on: Sep 29, 2020, 01:59 PM »
I'm no expert, but the CRLs say that MOLLE/TAC vests and paintball style vests can be used without modification, so you should be good to go.

Ru'Stor Rawr

• Mjölnir
  • Awards Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Airmobile brigade member Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: flak vest question
« Reply #2 on: Sep 29, 2020, 02:10 PM »

i have one these left over from my law enforcement days is this acceptable for use as my flak jacket
MOLLE/TAC and paintball style vests may be used without any modification. However, the armor must be of a canon or custom style that completely covers the vest. If the vest is visible, it must be modified sufficiently to no longer appear as a store bought MOLLE/TAC vest.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!