Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Helmet.

• 1 Replies
Helmet.
« on: Jun 15, 2021, 06:52 PM »
Hello I am new this group and just have a lot of questions that I hope I can get some answers to. Are there certain requirements that have to be met for the making of the helmets. Do I have to get my design approved before I make it. Also what are the requirements for the armor.

Arkham

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Legends of Mandalore Brigade 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Helmet.
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2021, 10:41 AM »
Are there certain requirements that have to be met for the making of the helmets. Do I have to get my design approved before I make it.

The short answer, to both, is; Yes.

You should start a Work-in-Progress (WIP) thread and lay out your thoughts and plans there. You will also want to get in contact with your clan's Ruus'alor. They can help guide you in your build. The requirements for helmets differ depending on what era you are building for. See the answer below for more guidance.

Also what are the requirements for the armor.

Be sure to read the CRLs (Costume Requirement List) to see what is required for the era and type of armor you are wanting to build.

Arkham's WIP

Tra'cor Clan // G.O.M.O.L # 032 // M.V.S #68 // O.O.P.S.! #52 // L.O.B #49

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!