Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

K'yra Ryn WIP

• 5 Replies
K'yra Ryn WIP
« on: Mar 31, 2020, 12:10 PM »
Hi everyone!

I've just started my kit and wanted to share a couple pics of my soft parts so far :D 

I think I'm going to swap out the sash for a less stiff fabric and I need to figure out where to hem my flak vest. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with how this is shaping up but would love to get some feedback!

Bryn Cin'Prudii

• ~What killed the dinosaurs? THE ICE AGE!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Airmobile brigade member Special Weapons Shock Infantry Brigade Member EnviroOps
Re: K'yra Ryn WIP
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 2020, 04:21 PM »
Great work so far! Just be sure your vest terminates before your waist items end. I would recommend hemming it midway through your sash so those two can work in tandem when you kit up.

I love the double sleeve look you've got going, super classic.

Cerar Clan OM#1935 Tri-Division Brigade Member#262
Apply to Brigades here!
New Item Approval
« Reply #2 on: Mar 31, 2020, 05:22 PM »
Great work so far! Just be sure your vest terminates before your waist items end. I would recommend hemming it midway through your sash so those two can work in tandem when you kit up.

I love the double sleeve look you've got going, super classic.

:D Thank you so much!! And great feedback on the vest - I'll definitely do that!

SIG

• Dxun Wraithguard
  • "Fabulous but dangerous" - Sig.
  • Awards Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Special Weapons Medic Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2020, 08:45 AM »
Hello, I´m starting my kit and when I found your vest it was my inspiration! thanks a lot for posting your pictures! love the shoulder pad form!

I´m just having a little problems with adjustiments with the waist, but I hope to solve them.

Again, thank you! :sabine:

"I've just come here to generate chaos. " - Sig.

"Even the prettiest of the flowers could hurt you with its thorns" - Sig.
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2020, 11:56 AM »
Hello, I´m starting my kit and when I found your vest it was my inspiration! thanks a lot for posting your pictures! love the shoulder pad form!

I´m just having a little problems with adjustiments with the waist, but I hope to solve them.

Again, thank you! :sabine:

That makes me so happy!!! I'm glad it helped  :D  If there's anything that I can do to help, definitely feel free to let me know!

Cattriss Wren

• "Vurel verburyc, draar solus"
« Reply #5 on: Jul 21, 2021, 03:03 PM »
Your vest is very nice!!! :like: wonderful job!!

my armor. http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=203296.0

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises"

"Everyone has a struggle in life. The key is turning that struggle into your weapon."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!