Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Asuma's blade(s)

• 27 Replies
Re: Asuma's blade(s)
« Reply #25 on: Jul 30, 2010, 05:57 PM »
Good looking bit of kit here! I was doubtful at first, but it kind reminds me of a WWII trench knife now. And I love those things! Brass studded knuckles wrapped around a standard GI issue knife handle!

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

lightning667

« Reply #26 on: Jul 30, 2010, 05:59 PM »
Good looking bit of kit here! I was doubtful at first, but it kind reminds me of a WWII trench knife now. And I love those things! Brass studded knuckles wrapped around a standard GI issue knife handle!

thanks,  ;D  thats pretty much what asuma's blade was modeled after, and i felt that well, the first attempt was to ugly, so i chnaged it and worked with what i had, i plan on adding those "brass knuckles" soon.

« Reply #27 on: Aug 02, 2010, 12:04 AM »
just as an small token of knowledge, the brass knuckle knifes were discontinued due to soldiers wrists snapping if the blade was to catch on something and not being able to let go :D

but i hope to see some new pictures soon man!

Some people laugh at my starwars "obsession." I grab them then slam their face into a twilight poster and remind them they have a thing for sparkly chested men. The conversation ends there.....

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!